Wanted Want to buy for LX450/FZJ80: ARB deluxe bumper, low profile roofrack, and maybe a rear bumper with swing out tire carrier (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Unfortunately I lack the welding skills for anything that doesn't bolt on, which is a big part of why I'm sweet on the ARB front bumper.

I have a 10+ year old Yakima roof rack that is ready for an upgrade. I'd like something a bit lower profile so I can park the 80 in the garage without removing the roof rack.

I have been going back and forth on upgrading the rear bumper. Reading through old threads has already convinced me to use up the tread on my 33 inch tires before considering anything larger. I like the IDEA of some kind of dual swing out setup with a spare tire on the left side and something cool on the right, but I'm not sure I want it so bad that I'd spend $3-4 k on something new. Curious to see if anybody has any used options they want to clear out of their garage.

I have an ARB front and rear i would be wiling to trade for a set of OEMs + cash. Located in Tulsa, OK
I'll shoot you a PM with pictures of my OEM bumpers from my LX450 this afternoon. I'm in South Carolina, so not sure how feasible it would be to freight ship bumpers to each other.

I have an ARB front and rear i would be wiling to trade for a set of OEMs + cash. Located in Tulsa, OK
As a back up, I'd be willing to swap for my OEM's off my '97 (located in Woodburn, OR).

Let me know if a backup is needed as I don't want to poach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom