Want to buy FJ40 Northern Wyo-Eastern Montana (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm looking to buy a clean, well running, FJ40, preferably 1977-1983. I'm willing to look at all years and FJ45's as well. Hopefully I can find one within a days run from Cody, Wy. If anyone is thinking of sell one or knows of one, please drop me a PM.

Thanks in advance, Bob :)

PM sent

there is/was one listed on craigslist in Bozeman, 1980? maybe. $4500 offers

Thanks for the lead. I'll check into it. Found a 'gulp' 2006 Jeep rubicon unlimited today:doh:. Thinking about it. Low miles, got the right stuff, and some blems so I won't feel bad if it gets dented. Price seems fair also. I like the 40's but none to be found close.

bob :)

Id be willing to meet you in SLC if you wanted the 40

Hi Bob,

I used to live in Cody about 10 years ago and that's when I got my 40. I found my in Billings. But actually first saw it in Sunlight Basin on a camping trip. We waved the guy down to ask him if he wanted to sell it and he did.

I've snagged a couple of other cruisers from the Big Horn Basin since then. Hope there is one left for ya.

Jeff

FJ40's and FJ45's

I have a 79 FJ40 and a 84 FJ45 Troopy in Fort Collins, CO. They are going up for sale soon. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you pics and information on them.

Thanks for all the replies and views. I'm waiting to hear back from a few prospects and, in the mean time, I'm still looking...

bob :)

There is one in Pinedale that looks decent.

Thanks for the lead. I googled his number to find out where is at and he's a dealer in MN. He's got some cool 'yotas. I don't know if it's cool to post his web address here. If you want it, let me know.

regards,

bob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom