want to buy a couple things - got one laying around? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

murf

Lifer
Threads
Looking to purchase a couple items:

a) FJ60 vacuum piping assembly (see picture below) many people have these left over after de-smogging.
**See picture below**

b) Fjz80 or LX450 TAN center console lid in good shape

VACUUM PIPING.jpeg

I bought a box of stuff from B-Man a while back. May have had that emissions tubing in it. If it did it's up north now. Probably heading up next week for a few days and will look. Looked at posts in Arizona parts for sale/wanted thread in October. Can't see it pictured but remember there being some tubing in the group. If you don't find one I'll bring it back.

thanks John, I have the tubing addressed as of this afternoon. I appreciate the offer!

Now hoping to find a center console lid ....

I bought a box of stuff from B-Man a while back. May have had that emissions tubing in it. If it did it's up north now. Probably heading up next week for a few days and will look. Looked at posts in Arizona parts for sale/wanted thread in October. Can't see it pictured but remember there being some tubing in the group. If you don't find one I'll bring it back.
John, did you get a chance to see what was in the box? I have a 60 I am rebuilding and I am going to try and make it smog compliant.

Let me know.

Thank you.

John, did you get a chance to see what was in the box? I have a 60 I am rebuilding and I am going to try and make it smog compliant.

Let me know.

Thank you.

Brice not sure what else was in the plastic tub besides the tubing. May have been a few small other pieces for emissions. Wish I would have know you were looking for parts I was up north last week to bring back a FJ25 before the snow gets too deep.:rolleyes: Not sure when I get I'll be back up north, probably won't be too long.

John,

Not sure if I need anything at this point. Rebuilding a 2F and will know in a few weeks what is missing. Will put together a list and go from there.

Thank you.

I will have b) available once I install my new leather on the top console . . .

Thx Claudia but they ended up just having it recovered at the local upholstery shop.

Let me know.

Thank you.

Took a while but made a quick trip up north. While there I grabbed everything from the tub of FJ60 parts that might be emission related if your still looking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom