Wanted Want to Buy 80 series OEM tow hitch (VA) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a rust free OEM tow hitch for 1996 LC

Also looking for a ARB front bumper w/or without winch.

Thanks, PM me if you have any of the above.

As soon as I acquire a 4 bolt hitch to my rear member, mine will be for sale.

I have a tow hitch. It had rust but I POR-ed it and it is in excellent shape.
PM me if interested.
E Snyder
Charlottesville

Hey KMR54, just thought I'd throw this out.

- There's no "factory" tow hitch; dealers installed various aftermarket tow hitches onto the trucks (since they all came with a tow package anyway). Reese, Draw Tite, etc

Uhaul sells & installs a Class III Hitch (recommended; 5,000 lb towing capacity), and for $5 will warranty it against any damage/rust/anything else you can think of, for LIFE. Best deal I could find. Hitch, harness, install, quick-install trailer harness, lifetime warranty, out the door, for around $275.

Oh and you can still get the tongue & tow ball from Toyota (THAT is indeed a factory part). Reason why it's still available? The part # matches newer Toyota hitch specs too.

There were Toyota branded hitches on 80 series. I have one. It has a white Toyota sticker on it with red letters and they have TOYOTA stamped in them in the steel. This isn't the first one I've had either. I'm not sure if they were dealer installed, port installed, or where they came from.

There were Toyota branded hitches on 80 series. I have one. It has a white Toyota sticker on it with red letters and they have TOYOTA stamped in them in the steel. This isn't the first one I've had either. I'm not sure if they were dealer installed, port installed, or where they came from.
ttiwwp.gif

LOL J/k. But seriously, I stand corrected. Thanks. And I wanna see!!!

The next time I'm out in the shed I'll dig it out and take some photos of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom