Want to Buy 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am looking for a big old air compressor. something that will drive my sandblaster all day long. Quincy or something that will keep up with the demand. I don't have 3 phase power though...

looking for body cladding for the right front passenger door on my 96 LX450 in pewter .

looking for body cladding for the right front passenger door on my 96 LX450 in pewter .
IMG_1220.jpg

looks like you just need the clips.

Does anybody have a new 3/8 steel winch cable they took off? I need to replace the cable on the 40’s PTO winch just for cosmetic reasons.
Paging @2fpower. Are yours 3/8”.

Does anybody have a new 3/8 steel winch cable they took off? I need to replace the cable on the 40’s PTO winch just for cosmetic reasons.

I have a 5/16” I pulled off my warn M8000 your welcome to if you can’t find a 3/8”.

I have a brand new steel cable off of a smittybilt 9500. Not sure of the size, but I would guess 5/16. Free to a good home

I have 3 brand new never used spools of wire needing a good home. Came off 12k HF winch and one Comeup winch. HF shows this as 3/8 cable.

Free to good home.

looking for a 4l80 transmission for my 73' project. If someone has a source for a reman unit or has a nice lightly used one sitting in the corner that would be awesome.

I likely need a core if I get a reman unit, so at this point, let me know what you know....

GOODYEAR COUPONS - I'm interested in buying a set of Duratracs for the 100 series this year. I thought I would see if anybody has any Goodyear employee coupons they aren't going to use? I'm willing to trade for them (booze, cigars, car parts, etc) I probably have something your into.

GOODYEAR COUPONS - I'm interested in buying a set of Duratracs for the 100 series this year. I thought I would see if anybody has any Goodyear employee coupons they aren't going to use? I'm willing to trade for them (booze, cigars, car parts, etc) I probably have something your into.
@Flatlanderfj40

he no longer works for Goodyear but still in the tire business.

Same boat I run a local shop on Ottawa, can come across them as well if he does not want to mess with it

Same boat I run a local shop on Ottawa, can come across them as well if he does not want to mess with it

I appreciate that. @Flatlanderfj40 hooked me up already, so I am currently sporting a fresh pair of duratracs. However, my wife knows how to burn through a set of tires. It wouldn't surprise me if I'm in the market again next year, for her car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom