Want to Buy 2020 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello all- I'm in the market for a rear bumper for an 80 with a tire swing-out. Please PM me with what you may have, thanks!- Jason

Last edited:
If anyone knows of a summer job/internship program that might be a good fit for my son Josh -- we are actively looking. Engineering is the direction he is headed. Specifically Mechatronics, a blend of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Computer Systems.

He taught himself AutoCAD, arduino, has taken Amazon Python Programming and other advanced Engineering courses. Did I mention that he designed and help build his 80 series UTE?

He made me look stupid with his ACT score and overall Grades. He is Senior at SMNW, and we are waiting to hear from Michigan, otherwise he is headed to Colorado School of Mines.

Thanks for any help,

Anyone know a reputable commercial HVAC person? --

edit : What a frickin' racket. First quote of company we have been with for years (Anthony) worked out to be about $600 per hour for the warranteed part to be installed. Second quote was about $500 per hour, finally found My Plumber at about $100 per hour. Moving all our business that way...

Last edited:

edit : What a frickin' racket. First quote of company we have been with for years (Anthony) worked out to be about $600 per hour for the warranteed part to be installed. Second quote was about $500 per hour, finally found My Plumber at about $100 per hour. Moving all our business that way...

Not to hi-jack this but regarding Anthony HVAC --

In the spring of 2014, the Kansas City Star did an article / expose on HVAC contractors and how many of them FAIL to get permits or city code inspections on hvac installations. Using city records and ACCA records it was reported that 84% of all hvac systems in Kansas City were being installed without permits OR code inspections. It was also noted that 2 hvac companies in Kansas City had pulled OVER half of the 16% permits that were issued. Anthony Plumbing, Heating and Cooling was one of those 2 companies

As a home inspector, I see some crazy things in regards to HVAC installations and their venting. Anthony does command a premium but their work is great.

Deleted

Last edited:
Did your son consider S&T/Rolla? Great school, super graduate placement % and salary levels. Mining is a specialty. If he made you look stupid don't feel bad. My daughter graduates MU Summa Cum Laude 4.0+ GPA with dual majors Pshych/Communications and a minor in Spanish this Spring. Up for top graduating student award campus-wide. This is the first year for that award to be given, ever. Kids....... they rock!

we use Mike Bryant heating and cooling. Very fair.

Anyone have the outer wheel bearing for Fj40? Koyo 2788r.

Anyone sitting on a factory 100-Series tow bar/hitch? Just picked another one up and no hitch and not sure how far I’m going to take this build. Should have kept my old ones :) Thx, Dave

Jess has me covered. Thx

Last edited:
I had new glass cut for my driver window on the 40, but it's too thick to work easily. Does anyone have a good window they'd sell? I think they're reversible and both sides are the same. It's a '65 if that even matters.

I had new glass cut for my driver window on the 40, but it's too thick to work easily. Does anyone have a good window they'd sell? I think they're reversible and both sides are the same. It's a '65 if that even matters.

A '65 has the vent window, correct? Anything I have laying around would be late 70's without the vent window.

maybe have a glass.. Can you determine if it is the Tall or short bug catcher? Not sure if it really mattters on the door glass tho. can you shoot me a picture so i can confirm what i have may work for you? i'll try to get to the door section of the mess downstairs.. I have a spare set of doors i'm cutting down so might ? have a spare glass.

Picture on first post should clear that right up!

Just got a big item moved last night, i'll get to that section of the garage today.. I will venture a guess that i do have a window. I just want to insure i have 2 spares.. one for you and one for me!

Found spare glass. Yours with the promise if I break mine you get to find the next spare.
15859721966098161456557047281850.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom