Want a FJ55- Atlanta/Athens Area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm going to go out on a limb here and look a little stupid, but, oh well. I'm Stationed here in Athens for a bit and had to leave my cruiser in Mi. I would like to have something to play around with- specifically a FJ55. My wife isn't to keen on the idea and funds are tight. So if any of you live in the North-East Georgia area and want to bargain a bit outside of the cash-purchase scenario pm me. I have a Snap-On KRA4813 and I used to be a Toyota Expert Tech and am a Master A.S.E. certified mechanic so pm me if you want to bargain tools or work in trade for a 55.

Thanks

TM

Last edited:
73 Fj55

I've got a 1973 FJ55 that needs an engine in the regular Vheicles for sale. I'm about 125 miles South of Atlanta (near Ft. Benning). It has a lot of potential. I would do some bargaining for tools if you are interested. Email me at mtrdud322@aol.com

Thanks

bump for Clyde's fj55; I have seen it in person and it needs a good home & with some TLC it can be a very nice truck!

Lou

Let me get home tonight and email you. Thanks.

TM

did you get Clyd's pig?, saw several this weekend for sale in the Atlanta area.........

Lou

No I didn't. Couldn't talk the wife into a vehicle that needs that much money in parts. Still looking.

no financial conection
saw a very fixable one last weekend in Atlanta belongs to mud member <codylabrador>, it has 4 speed, disk brakes and all the glass looks good, seems like it needs a rebuild on the engine; he has it listed here on clssifieds

Lou

That does look like a great rig, I just don't have the cash right now. Thanks for looking out though.

Codylabrador's pig needs a good home; thought it was squealing your name:grinpimp:

Lou

hey, I'll provide a good home and give it fresh food and water daily :)

Drop Randy <codylabrador> a PM, he is a nice guy and wants his pig to go to a good home;

Lou

No cash, plus I'm relocating soon. So oh well. Thanks though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom