wanna ride in florida? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
i just moved to Florida from PA and i dont know anyone with a cruiser and ive been here for 2 months i need to get out on the trails or drivin on the beach ,,,so if im not the only one down here and if ya want to go for a cruise e-mail me at lowtideride@hotmail.com with somthin about cruisin in florida in the title or instant message me at lowtiderides

well im out!
big al

;) :cheers:Where at in south FL? I might be able to hook you up with some folks...not all cruisers though,some heaps and mudders. :beer:

i live about 15 miles north of miami...even if ya know of some beachs to drive on around here in south FL that would be great becuase ive been down here for a lil while now and i have not seen one cruiser older than 5 years let alone ready to take off the road but ill keep lookin...i want to go up to the cruiser meeting in north florida but thats about 700 mile trip and i cant swing that yet the wallets a lil thin from the 1300 mile move....
thanxs
al

ok ok ok ok i had to go to downtown miami today and i was running late for somthing anyway i turned the corner in this parking lot and there was a huge SOA tan FJ60 parked in the oversized zone this thing had to be runnin 38's.... i dint have time to stop and leave a note on his rig but does anyone know this guy.. talk about stickin your foot in your mouth...al.... what the hell was he doin in downtown miami???

dude is anyone out therererere??????

hey,
i'm from cocoa beach area, just moved down from ohio so i know what you mean about wantting to get back on the trails. right now i'm up in vermont at a military school so i dont get the chance to ride or even see my baby. but when i get back down there in christmas time i would be more than happy to hook up with some fellow cruiser heads and do a little wheeling.
nate

hell yeah man ill take the trip up to coco to go wheelin and maybe a lil surfing just drop me a line when ya get down here.... hasta.. al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom