Wanna quick way to piss off your wife?

Try leaving a pretty full can of Copenhagen in your back pocket when she is doing the laundry.

That is the first time I have ever done that and talk about a mess.

Next way to piss your wife off.

She is getting ready to go to Wal-Mart and asks me if I need anything and I say, yeah, I need another can of Copenhagen. :doh:

I haven't even read your post and I just want to say, do you think any of us married men really need to turn to someone else to figure out a way to piss off our wives? :rolleyes: I mean, for fawk's sake. :D

EDIT: Just read your post, I left a red pen in my pocket just this weekend. Try telling her to check your damn pockets next time! :grinpimp:

I've learned that you really should check your pockets before washing. Paper clips, screws, lipstick and unfastened velcro can cause alot of damage. I also forgot the tissues that cause the lint nightmare.

:doh:
Jman said:
I haven't even read your post and I just want to say, do you think any of us married men really need to turn to someone else to figure out a way to piss off our wives? :rolleyes: I mean, for fawk's sake. :D :
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I am sure we all have our own special ways...For instance, last night.

I have to get up for the baby and put her back down. :princess: is way tired, long weekend of work. I stop to go to the head in the hall, flush, and go back to bed.

I am greeted with "DON'T FLUSH THE TOILET, YOU WILL WAKE HER UP, YOU JUST PUT HER BACK DOWN!"

I reply with, " I have been flushing for the last 8 months, what is so new about tonight."

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I guess that is not what she wanted to hear at that time. :doh:

archie said:
I've learned that you really should check your pockets before washing. Paper clips, screws, lipstick and unfastened velcro can cause alot of damage. I also forgot the tissues that cause the lint nightmare.
Dude, you carry lipstick around in your pocket?

:princess:

You wouldn't happen to be that truck driver that got his wallet stolen on cops, would you?

:grinpimp:

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

NorCalDoug

problems solved daily...

My 6 year old left a black crayon in her jeans. Got missed during the pocket check...ended up in the dryer.

Now...you wanna talk mess? With Copenhagen you can rewash and you're done. Black crayon ends up melting into tiny little globs of goo which adhear to all cloth and to the dryer drum. Getting the crayon wax off the clothes requires hand cleaning with solvent, dish washing liquid, then color safe bleach before rewashing each item in the washing machine. Then...the dryer needs to be cleaned out and all black wax -- that's now semi-dried on the drum needs to be removed unless you want the heat of the dryer to melt it onto the next load.

I can tell you that the wife was beyond :mad:

It was all I could do to keep from saying, "It wouldn't have happened if you checked pockets before washing." :D

I'm no fool ;)

I got upset when my wife failed to check the side cargo pockets in my pants, missing my $150 TI-89 calculator. After it went through the wash and stopped working, I went on a rant. She offered to let me do all of my own laundry in the future. I bought a perfectly good TI-86 at a garage sale for $5. I can live with that.

crushers

post ho

i do not need any help in piss'n off the wife i seem to succeed very well all by myself... without even trying...
(never say "oh i know what is wrong, it is THAT time again, isn't it?")

It takes a hell of alot to piss off the Cruiser :princess: ,but when I do oh chit look out as im pretty much "F"ed and not in the good way :whoops:

Copenhagen. Such a wild wild flavor.
Copenhagen. You can see it in my smile.
Copenhagen. Do yourself a favor chew
Copenhagen. Drivin' all them pretty girls wild.

(Disclaimer: Drives most pretty girls wild except for your wife who thinks it's a disgusting habit and will especially get pissed when you leave it in your pocket before laundry day.) :D

I'm a Kodiak man myself.

wob

LoveTractor said:
I'm a Kodiak man myself.

Damn rich Mt Pleasant snobs!! :flipoff2:

I had to switch over to Grizzly. Kodiak just got too damned expensive.

wob said:
Kodiak just got too damned expensive.
It's like gas prices. One week it's at the "low" $4.23 and a week later it's $4.80 then somewhere in the middle a week after that. Can't help it though. I started in boarding school 12 yrs. ago and I can't stop...much to the chagrin of the old lady. :D
wob said:
Damn rich Mt. Pleasant snobs!!
Ahhhh. The 3-century-old squabble b/w the Low Country and Up Country boys. You know our stuff got burned in Columbia just as your's did. sherman (I was always taught never to spell his name with a capital letter :D ) burned our liquor, cotton, and St. Micheal's bells too. We stashed a bunch up in your direction thinkin' they'd be safe. Go figure. (That POS! :flipoff2: )
Can't we all just get a bong? :flipoff2:

Spook50

Why am I here?

I just tell my girl that beer better be open by the time she brings it to me :D

(I kid I kid)

I would really get in trouble seeing that my wife hates dipping and gets pissed whenever she finds out I have done it (on camping trips or fishing).

LoveTractor said:
It's like gas prices. One week it's at the "low" $4.23 and a week later it's $4.80 then somewhere in the middle a week after that. Can't help it though. I started in boarding school 12 yrs. ago and I can't stop...much to the chagrin of the old lady. :D

Ahhhh. The 3-century-old squabble b/w the Low Country and Up Country boys. You know our stuff got burned in Columbia just as your's did. sherman (I was always taught never to spell his name with a capital letter :D ) burned our liquor, cotton, and St. Micheal's bells too. We stashed a bunch up in your direction thinkin' they'd be safe. Go figure. (That POS! :flipoff2: )
Can't we all just get a bong? :flipoff2:

Y'all are bastards. Talking about Copenhagen in front of a dude who has quit. I am waiting for the announcement that the world is going to end so I can go buy a can.........mmmmmmm Copenhagen.......

Top Bottom