Wanna buy a CIA blacksite in Texas? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Last edited:
While not camouflaged as a house I worked on a data center here in the valley that make this one look small. Looked just like a normal three story building with plenty of windows. Those were smoked glass and just hid the solid poured concrete walls. Have two across the line 1080 Trane chillers. Three Catapillar sixteen cylinder generators. Half the building was raised floor computers. Half a flour was UPS to clean the power and another batteries to keep everything online while a generator came up with a power outage. Everything in the building had a least one backup. I worked for a mechanical contractor and only involved during construction and warranty period. This was over thirty years ago and was told every minute the system was down cost a million dollars so don't screw up. Found out later the
Company hired to run and maintain the mechanical messed up at least twice. Worked on a few data centers but none were camouflaged or impressive as this one. Said if a atomic bomb went off in downtown Phoenix it could handle the blast. Suppose to have enough diesel and water underground d storage to last a month. What I don't remember is any food storage for the staff. In an Zombie apocalypse be sure to bring your own food supply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom