WALL's New 80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok so after 6 months I found the 80 I wanted in San Antonio. Bought a one way plane ticket and flew in. The guy picked me up in it and I saw the faded paint and said to my self oh nooo. Got inside and saw the 09 Cruiser leather on the door panels front and 2nd row seats and said oh yeah! It has 240K but no leaks and drove like a champ. Lockers and 4lo work great. It is green and very ugly but no dents no rust except a small patch under the rear window like a dime size. the underside is coated in the sound proofing that they spray on at the POE as an option. so nothin wrong underneath. I drove it 1000 miles home and it was great. Most of the general maint is very up to date as the po is a sales guy at Universal Toyota in San Antonio. If you are close adn lookin for a new toyota go see Sahnnon Witherow. I had never met him and he was great. This was his truck for 3 years and he had planned to resto it but his wife wanted teh back yard done. I got it for 4500 and it is great for 4500. Pics to come as I undertake a linked Coil over suspension and all the other mods that go with it. Oh and it will be gray some day.

Already took off the anchor of a tow hitch adn teh sunbeaten ventshades
Pics tommorrow

Sounds like a good 80 :) congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom