SOLD Raleigh NC 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 80 Series

1990 Toyota Land Cruiser HDJ80

LEFT HAND DRIVE.

TURBO DIESEL

5 speed manual transmission. Factory 1HDT. 112,000 miles.

Inline 6 Turbo Diesel, full time four wheel drive, center locking differential, new timing belt(12/2018), cloth interior, no air bags, no ABS, sunroof, power windows, air conditioning, new Reese hitch, rear disk brakes.

Does NOT have front and rear diff lock.

My daily driver since February. Driven on a 2000 mile road trip with zero problems. AC blows ice cold.

Professionally imported from Spain. Clean North Carolina title.

Sold as is, where is, without warranty.

Pre-purchase inspection is highly recommended.

IMG_3645.JPG
IMG_3646.JPG
IMG_3647.JPG
IMG_3651.JPG
IMG_3654.JPG

Last edited:
Wish I could drive this Cruiser to South America right now! But here is a pic from recent road trip...Raleigh to Daytona FL, St Augustine, Charleston, Asheville, Blowing Rock, Raleigh. I have really loved this truck. It has given me zero problems. I will own another one. I am new to this community but not new to this type of vehicle and I will try to answer any questions to the best of my ability.

IMG_3841 2.jpg

Last edited:
eBay item number:

relisted it.

Last edited:
A lot of people have asked me about registering the HDJ80 in California. So I messaged with the Ventura craigslist seller today and he said getting his HDJ80 registered in Cali was a pain in the AXX! He said step one was going to the DMV and then you would have to visit several other agencies potentially many times until the process was done. Cost him around $500. So...difficult but sounds very doable!

Please check with California DMV to confirm before you buy the truck! I am not guaranteeing it can be registered in California. I've only emailed with one person who has done it! And if you're in California and looking for an HDJ80...please go check out his truck!!

Anyone interested in knowing more about the Camel and my travels around Africa...you can read the entire story online. Hopefully my next trip will be in a Land Cruiser and, I look forward to documenting/archiving the trip here on ih8mud!

Here is the link!

Camel 110 #Africa

Still for sale?

Would love to see some photos of your Oyster or Swans! I am a captain myself, was living aboard my sailboat for the past few years. What a beautiful HDJ80 you have!

Would love to see some photos of your Oyster or Swans! I am a captain myself, was living aboard my sailboat for the past few years. What a beautiful HDJ80 you have!

Thank you! Hopefully showing the Cruiser for the last time Wednesday afternoon!

I loved living aboard! I was not the owner of either Swan 56 or Oyster 66. Just sailed the hell out of them! The only boat I've ever owned was a 1986 Bristol Channel Cutter 28.

IMG_1608.JPG

IMG_3231.JPG

13416944_10153739941079065_8950290608604248461_o.jpg

IMG_1529.JPG

Wow- some serious sailing yachts!!! The Bristol channel cutter is a beautiful boat as well. I lived aboard a Caliber 40' Cutter, built in St. Petersburg, FL back in the day. Fair winds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom