Wait and Watch..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ClemsonCruiser

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Last edited:
Nice work JP. Good luck with the sale!!

Nice work JP. Good luck with the sale!!

oh come on Andy no comment on the cows??? I mean how apropos Clempson........ cows; I put them in just for you :grinpimp:

I am learning to take the higher road... :grinpimp:

This guy was really digging the 62 :hillbilly:
cow.jpg

Good luck with the sale. Man, I hate being poor, I'd scoop this thing up from you, but I know that what I can spend is less than the reserve. :crybaby: You've got to quit selling trucks, every time you do, I just miss out on a great truck.

Good luck JP!

Does it have shocks? :flipoff2:

JK JP, good luck!

Good luck with the sale. Man, I hate being poor, I'd scoop this thing up from you, but I know that what I can spend is less than the reserve. :crybaby: You've got to quit selling trucks, every time you do, I just miss out on a great truck.

Thanks for the kind words Carp :cheers:

....... and trust me I wish I could quit selling trucks :bang:

Does it have shocks? :flipoff2:

JK JP, good luck!

hehe.... she does now; I 've actually spent a lot of time getting her right. The only thing I wish I could have done was to get the tires balanced, but I couldn't find a shop that would touch the 37's :frown:

This guy was really digging the 62 :hillbilly:

I think that's a girl cow, JP. SHE was really digging your girl truck. That makes your truck attractive to lesbian cows.

Just KIDDING! It's looking really good, best of luck to you!

Love that truck. If it was a 60 and this was 4 weeks ago we would be talking. Good luck with the sale. As far as ebay ads go- add the disclaimer that this "vehicle is sold as-is with no warranty". I sold a mint polaris ranger to some shady folks who are trying to scam me. Also make sure you have a good bill of sale ready for pickup.

I wonder if Dan has anymore room???:grinpimp:

I haven't taken my slot in the coveted cruiser palace yet! Don't think you'd get in without turning it into a convertible though.

Love that truck. If it was a 60 and this was 4 weeks ago we would be talking. Good luck with the sale. As far as ebay ads go- add the disclaimer that this "vehicle is sold as-is with no warranty". I sold a mint polaris ranger to some shady folks who are trying to scam me. Also make sure you have a good bill of sale ready for pickup.

thanks for the tip I will go add that now :cheers:

Sorry Logan I need CASH :grinpimp: wouldn't be selling it if I didn't :eek:

heck if I hadn't decided to get married I would still have my 40 too...

Tempting.....wonder what the asking price is...sure you don't want to trade?

Sorry Logan I need CASH :grinpimp: wouldn't be selling it if I didn't :eek:

heck if I hadn't decided to get married I would still have my 40 too...

What the heck is wrong with you. 3 cruisers and no responsibilities and you threw it away for love. Sounds like some cheesy chick flick. And its gonna cost me a couple hundred bucks for you to do it. :flipoff2:

Looking good so far. 8 unique bidders and 5+ days to go!

Better pull it quick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom