wahooooo...my 55 is on the road again (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
just finished up the clutch master replace...thanks to all for advice and guidance with this and the slave cylinder replacement project......both projects went well...thanks cdan for sending the correct parts and answering my questions.....

osagecruiser :grinpimp:

i cant even begin to explain how good it feels...my son is thrilled also its been 2 weeks since we have taken our nighttime drives out to our farms to look for deer and bobcats.......i think we both miss those drives!..again thanks all!

osagecruiser

osagecruiser said:
i cant even begin to explain how good it feels...my son is thrilled also its been 2 weeks since we have taken our nighttime drives out to our farms to look for deer and bobcats.......i think we both miss those drives!..again thanks all!

osagecruiser

Nice glad to see you got it back and going...gotta love that pig!!! where's the pics man???

pics this weekend...now that it running we will be out tomorrow...weather is supposed to be sunny and 80....thanks ben for your insight into the info on the parts i needed......

osagecruiser

got that right dude...i looked at my son yesterday morning and i swear he grew 2" overnight....those drives are our talk time..we talk about everything..nothing is off limits....the girls in our family do not understand where we disapear to for hours in the evening....in an old truck with no stereo.....we cant explain

osagecruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom