Wagoneer springs (1 Viewer)

ksemerdjian

SILVER Star
I'm using the fj60 front with Dave's spacer up front and a 80 series rear.
How did that work out for you? From my understanding you need to extend the short side and by doing so you don't need to outboard your springs? What about the inner axle shaft, where did you get the correct length shaft? I connected Dave and unfortunately he had sold his last sleeve and wasn't planning on getting more so I need to have one made since. I'm sure I wont be able to find one that someone bought and didn't use.

How did that work out for you? From my understanding you need to extend the short side and by doing so you don't need to outboard your springs? What about the inner axle shaft, where did you get the correct length shaft? I connected Dave and unfortunately he had sold his last sleeve and wasn't planning on getting more so I need to have one made since. I'm sure I wont be able to find one that someone bought and didn't use.
That's correct. Trail gear has a inner shaft that will work if you look around on their site. Look at my build thread in the link below if u want. It might help you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom