SOLD WA: WTB 79 2F Head (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Skreddy

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for a head that will fit a 79 2F engine (domed pistons). Head on the olive 79 FJ40 I’m working on has cracked exhaust valve seat and combustion chamber.

Hoping for a good, ready to run head. Bonus if in WA.

thanks @Redgrrr
I do have a 79, not sure I want to sell it seperately from the block

Amayama shows the 8/76-7/80 using the same cylinder head. Also shows still available. Besides the cost of the part shipping would be a killer. But should be able to broaden your search. I have a couple spare 78 2Fs but not looking to part them out.

Looking for a head that will fit a 79 2F engine (domed pistons). Head on the olive 79 FJ40 I’m working on has cracked exhaust valve seat and combustion chamber.

Hoping for a good, ready to run head. Bonus if in WA.

I have a really nice clean low mileage one. Send me PM for more info.

I have a rebuilt one, ready to go. Eight18-953-ninety two thirty.

Got a call at COB that the head we talked about was ready. Swung by the machine shop after my morning hike and snagged it.

Fancy new phone I got yesterday is having trouble uploading pics. :rolleyes:

A2B59BCC-5236-4151-99D2-BB2F8DAA4B20.jpeg

:rolleyes:

Things are TOTALLY sideways with the Post Office Ben. I got here at 6AM today and opened the gate. Nonetheless your friend called and said USPS says they couldn’t deliver today because of “no access.” Per my note, they haven’t even left me a notice where I could got to the PO to retrieve it. :headbang:

257D1183-6549-4833-9EAB-D20E49B18A7E.jpeg

We will get it eventually. Shipping seems to be going downhill fast these days. My wife ordered something that was coming fedex and before she even got a tracking number she got a notification it was already delayed 5 days from CA to WA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom