Wanted WA, Looking for 89 FJ62 Rear heater lines (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all,
I would like a set of rust free, COVID-19 free, rear heater lines. I have an LS Conversions and the lines were removed. I'd like to clean up the firewall a bit and reinstall the rear heater. I've looked on Partsouq and haven't found anything. I know that I can just run hoses, but would lie it to look a bit more finished. PM me if you have a set you'd be willing to part with.

Rich

Bump...three days and already to page 4. Get back to work people and stop Bogarting the classified section :rofl:;)

I probably have a set, I'll look this afternoon.

Which sections do you need? The rubber sections would all need to be replaced. The next problem becomes shipping. If I could get them to fit in a USPS flat rate box that would be good. But the underside one is too long. Otherwise I bet it is a month before I can ship. CV19 sucks!

IMG-1497.JPG

IMG-1496.JPG

Cleaned out the garage the other week and found these...can you confirm this is what you are needing?
710F1D3B-5522-4DBD-BDED-3F1A6C160D6D.jpeg
16BCC29F-1E18-4D93-BA79-E8947C864DB5.jpeg
BAF9DD88-128B-4ABF-AD12-C95251DE0DA7.jpeg

Cleaned out the garage the other week and found these...can you confirm this is what you are needing?
View attachment 2257844View attachment 2257845View attachment 2257846
Thats a good question, I don't have anything to compare to. Do you know what year they cam out of? They look good in pictures, but shipping would be a bear unless you cut them to length and marked them (and I am ok with that. For the longer lengths i could use as a template as long as i have most of the firewall brackets. Could have a buddy of mine bend up some stainless. I am working internationally and was supposed to be home soon. Things have now changed, so we have some time. PM me with you need for them and guess on shipping to 98232. Thanks.

Which sections do you need? The rubber sections would all need to be replaced. The next problem becomes shipping. If I could get them to fit in a USPS flat rate box that would be good. But the underside one is too long. Otherwise I bet it is a month before I can ship. CV19 sucks!

View attachment 2257840

View attachment 2257841
Thanks for the reply! I could use most of it for a template, except the firewall brackets and y tube. shipping would be a bear unless you cut them to length and marked them. I could have a buddy of mine bend up some stainless. I am working internationally and was supposed to be home soon, but that is changed, so a month isn't a big deal. PM me with you need for them and guess on shipping to 98232. Thanks.

I have a rust free set from a 1990 FJ62!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom