SOLD WA: FZJ80 right side headlight (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Andrew S

SILVER Star
Threads
I met a local 80-series owner this week while we were both at the local parts store. He needs a passenger (right) side headlamp assembly, for a 1997 model. He hadn't heard of 'Mud, and I offered to help him track down a headlight. I believe all 80-series were the same, but I'll happily be corrected. Thanks!

I met a local 80-series owner this week while we were both at the local parts store. He needs a passenger (right) side headlamp assembly, for a 1997 model. He hadn't heard of 'Mud, and I offered to help him track down a headlight. I believe all 80-series were the same, but I'll happily be corrected. Thanks!
I've got a right side headlamp. PM incoming.

Musthave's headlight turned out to have broken tabs, so I'm still on the hunt for one. Bump.

Have a left side one if anyone wants :)

IMG_20210222_022504.jpg

I've got one

Cool. i need to go grab the thing from the garage. I can get yo some pics in a bit.

I have a right one, but the lens has a crack in it. The tabs are good, if I recall. Perhaps you could take the lens off of the previous one you purchased and make one good headlight? If that something you’re interested in, p.m. me.

@MScruiser , thanks for your reply. I installed the light @MrMikeyG sent, and all but one of the tabs lined up. I think maybe the 1995+ grille mounts slightly different than the 1994 and earlier? We fixed it with a zip tie, and the owner was happy with the result.

Shoot man, I didn't even catch that it was needed for a '97. let me know if it seems too sketchy.

No worries, @MrMikeyG , the tab in question was the one you pointed out when you sent photos. It's a grill mounting tab only, so the headlight is still secure. We tied the grille to the headlight tab with a zip tie, and the owner was fine with it, nice and secure.

Good to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom