For Sale WA: FJ40 Drivelines (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Skreddy

SILVER Star
Threads
Edit: only shorter one left: $120 shipped.

2 drivelines from FJ40. These are the larger pattern so from 4 speed cruiser 73/74+. Overall length is about 24.25” (longer one) and 21.25” (shorter one). Measurement is fully collapsed, flange face to flange face. $250 for both, open to shipping. Can get more pics and yes, 1 is out of phase in pic.
3DD1B709-2212-4459-B245-64AA539F1F1C.jpeg

Last edited:
$200 for both plus shipping.

What part of WA are you in? I really only need the longer one but understand if you need to sell as a set.

What part of WA are you in? I really only need the longer one but understand if you need to sell as a set.
Im in western WA, an hour north of Seattle. I’ll sell them individually. I get to Wenatchee area frequently as well.

I’m in Boise but might have you ship to CDA to family. Cheaper, I would think. I am up in CDA now, but will be home at the end of the week. I will check the amount of slip yoke showing on the rear and decide which one will fit best? I have just short of 26 inches flange to flange. So I am guessing the longer one, but want to make sure. I will check on shipping it, probably 25 pounds?

I’m in Boise but might have you ship to CDA to family. Cheaper, I would think. I am up in CDA now, but will be home at the end of the week. I will check the amount of slip yoke showing on the rear and decide which one will fit best? I have just short of 26 inches flange to flange. So I am guessing the longer one, but want to make sure. I will check on shipping it, probably 25 pounds?
I’ll get a weight later today and let you know.

That longer one should be perfect. As long as the ujoints don’t need replaced, and the pattern fits my 1977 4 speed, I’ll take it! Hit me up and we can get the details worked out! Thanks!

That longer one should be perfect. As long as the ujoints don’t need replaced, and the pattern fits my 1977 4 speed, I’ll take it! Hit me up and we can get the details worked out! Thanks!
Pm sent

Just the shorter driveline left. $120 shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom