For Sale [WA] Aqualu aluminum tub, cowl, w/s frame for 1968-1978 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Asking $2500 obo.

Please read. Please don't ask me to ship. I may be able to deliver locally within reason.

The tub is old-style Aqualu and was used for several years. It's straight and clean (was sandblasted at the beginning of this Land Cruiser project) but shows slight putting at rollbar and seat mount locations. The old trailer light holes were in the process of being patched and filled for a more stock appearance.

The cowl and windshield frame are brand new (purchased 5-6years ago and been sitting).

There are two tranny covers that are slightly different - one old and one new.

My friend also had Aqualu cut and bend 3/16" steel rear quarter panels to add strength.

READ THIS:
This is best for someone planning to run with no doors or soft doors only. The old-style tub did not have a door seal recess but the new cowl does (see photos). I wish they weren't already welded together but they are. It is probably not feasible to expect to run hard doors on this tub without some custom work.

I have lots of other parts that can go with this if needed, but these all go together. New tailgate,new bib, new hinges, new mirrors, old fiberglass fenders, OEM fender aprons, 1975 windshield frame, wiring harnesses, steering column, etc.

Photos in CL ad: Aqualu aluminum tub, cowl, w/s frame for 1968-1978 FJ40

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom