For Sale WA: 1996 Locked FZJ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Up until recently, I planned to keep this Land Cruiser forever. Unfortunately, I don’t have enough time/space to enjoy driving or working on it and I would rather focus on other hobbies. We recently purchased an F-250 (which :princess: loves) and the Land Cruiser (which :princess: hates) is not being driven enough :(.

I would love for it to go to somebody who would get some good use out of it. I don’t really need to sell it – please no crazy low ball offers.

I am the third owner and bought it in 2007 with ~172k – I flew to Kansas and drove it back to CA. The second owner is a mud member in Kansas and bought vehicle as Certified Pre-owned from dealer. Original owner was a business in Kansas.

I am happy to deliver to Seattle, Boise or anywhere else within that approximate distance.

Lots of pictures available here: Dropbox - 1996 FZJ 80 Land Cruiser

~235k miles
Asking $5800 w/snow tires, $5500 without
Feel free to call me at (916) 708-1083

The Good

Factory locking differentials

CDL switch + Pin 19 mod

OME Stock Height Springs/Bilstein Shocks/OME Steering Stabilizer/Airbags in Rear

Escape gear seat covers (front and middle rows)

Weathertech mats

Upgraded Pioneer head unit and speakers (pairs with Bluetooth/iPhone/etc)

Slee sliders

Slee rear bumper

Gray interior – you can actually still find replacement parts!

Never had port installed roof rack or spoiler

Head gasket and other PM done by YotaMasters in Corona, CA at 178k miles

Lots of additional PM work

Recently replaced muffler and cat (just passed smog with no issues)

Tires: (5) 265/75R-16 Cooper S/T Maxx on powdercoated factory alloys

Snow tires: (4) 265/75R-16 General Altimax Arctic on Tacoma steelies with snow chains

The Bad

I have parts ready to go for most of these projects:

Leaks oil in usual places: distributor o-ring, valve cover (one screw is broken), oil pump gasket.

Front axle needs new seals (I made the mistake of using Marlin HD seals last time)

Rear d/s window needs a new regulator

Front d/s power lock is intermittent (you have to physically check that the lock turns)

Edit - rust pin spots on rear hatch

The Ugly

Odometer has been intermittently working last few hundred miles. Speedometer still works perfect. Probably needs new dash cluster? – not something I am interested in tackling right now.

1-IMG_3706.JPG

2-IMG_3708.JPG

3-IMG_3710.JPG

4-IMG_3669.JPG

5-IMG_3715.JPG

Last edited:
Looks like it is back on the market. Please don't make me post it on craigslist
:cheers:

Yes - thats what I was trying to show with that picture. I should probably add it to the description.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom