For Sale [WA] 1994 FZJ80 Fender Flares + Rear Mud flaps (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a MOSTLY complete set of fender flares from a '94 fj80. I broke one of them on a trail a few month back so I just removed all of them. The broken one could potentially be repaired if you were good at fiberglass work. I have the rear mud flaps as well, but not the front ones. If you have any questions or would like more pictures let me know and I will try to work with you on it. If you are willing to come pick these up I am willing to work with you on price. I am willing to sell individual flares. Make an offer.

20210322_150222.jpg

20210322_150235.jpg

I am interested in the interior hardware for the left rear door flare (all brackets, screws, nuts, etc.). I would be willing to buy the whole flare if you don't want to part it out. Challenge is I'd need it shipped to Dallas area, if you are open to that.

Thanks in advance.

Lee

I am interested in the interior hardware for the left rear door flare (all brackets, screws, nuts, etc.). I would be willing to buy the whole flare if you don't want to part it out. Challenge is I'd need it shipped to Dallas area, if you are open to that.

Thanks in advance.

Lee
Hey bud, I'll look when I get home later to see how much of it is intact. I'll sell just the hardware I'm not too concerned about it.

Thanks, Austen

Hey bud, I'll look when I get home later to see how much of it is intact. I'll sell just the hardware I'm not too concerned about it.

Thanks, Austen
Hey, Austen. Actually don't worry about it. Decided I wanted to get the flare back on before it rained (holes in one door where the rivets snapped), so I headed to ACE and fabricated my own brackets. Thanks for the reply, though! Hope you get the parts sold. And I hope you're staying cool in that crazy heat you guys are having up there!

Hey, Austen. Actually don't worry about it. Decided I wanted to get the flare back on before it rained (holes in one door where the rivets snapped), so I headed to ACE and fabricated my own brackets. Thanks for the reply, though! Hope you get the parts sold. And I hope you're staying cool in that crazy heat you guys are having up there!
No worries bud, that's probably a more fun and fulfilling way to do it. The heat wave has mostly subsided which actually makes me sad, I'm Florida raised so it was like being home for a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom