Wanted WA: 1978 FJ40 drivers side seat slide adjustment knob (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Curtice

SILVER Star
Threads
Anyone have one of these? I stole this pic from an older classified for the same thing. Mine is no bueno.

1605240405432.png

Well really just the plastic knob on the end. But that lever looks different than mine, so maybe from a different year?...are the knobs the same?

thanks much.

Just bumping this back up...still looking

Well really just the plastic knob on the end. But that lever looks different than mine, so maybe from a different year?...are the knobs the same?

thanks much.
I can’t tell you if the knobs are the same. If you figure it out and want it, I still have it. Pay for the postage and it’s yours.

Last edited:
Thanks. I'll keep trying to see if I can find out. Don't want to buy this whole assembly and find out it won't work. What you pictured is very different than mine. The knob does look the same though.

I believe I have one that I bought real recently from someone here on Mud. If I remember correctly the individual sold me two of them and only need one. It will be Monday before I can look and it’s just the plastic part just like you need.

great thank you!

Here is a picture from the individual I bought mine from. They are in the middle left on the picture. He sold both of them to me

Looks good, i'll take it! Let me know how much.

I think I paid $10 for both so $5 will work plus shipping. I can put it in a small flat rate box or envelope. Just let me know which please.

I'll PM you with my address, etc

Tried to PM, says your inbox is full... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom