W4WDA Spring Fling 2003 - pics! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
Are those 38X11.00 Boggers on the blue Cruiser?

Does he like them?
I was thinking of getting some but they are just too narrow with stock axels.

That was the first time he used them. I never did ask him how he likes them.

Woody -- looks like there was some entertainment to be had... how about more than a couple days notice next time? or do I only get that kind of notice when the weather looks bad & no one else is willing to go?

jm

yep, I know you're thinking something about info on time & in the newsletter...

hehehehe....you said it!

We opened two new rock runs....lotta fun, tho not up to Attica's standards, they were a good time.b I did winch 3 times on the 2nd one tho...but that was the first time anyone had done it, so the correct lines aren't quite defined yet.

Talked with Jim last night and he said he likes his tires, but aired them down to 4psi before they worked well.

I love this shot of Woody STUCK! in the mud!

And Woody What did you learn?

hehehe....I learned that you really need your alternator to charge BOTH batteries and not just the starting one! lol

Hey guys, did Jim's buddy get some good pics on his digital from the day? I was hoping he had some more good ones to post. For those of us that don't know how to post pictures, we rely on those who do to relive the trails! Some day I will learn.

Hit the link in the first post...then click the colored link that says "more photos"....those were Chris' and he did get some good ones! (you can always tell when they are someone elses pics since there's usually one of me in there!! lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom