W.E.Rock Grand Nationals Farmington NM sept 8-9, 2018 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This is a chance to see the top rock crawling 4x4's in the nation. This event will be held in Chokecherry Canyon BLM area near Farminton NM. My wife and I attended this event , at this location several years ago. We saw some amazing 4x4's attempting some world class sections. Other parts of this area can be explored while you are there. We spent one afternoon on slick rock trails.

Google W.E.Rock Grand Nationals for further information.

it is fun. I've been up there for this event many years ago, a few times. worth it! not sure if I'll go. my son that loves that stuff will be off at college. wife and other son couldn't care less.

Definitely fun, and educational as well. Went to the UROC Supercrawl national championships at Chokecherry Canyon a few years ago, and have been to others there. The National Championships are definitely head and shoulders above the rest. I doubt if I'll go this year though, we're moving to near Austin TX so it would be quite a drive - we're actually only about a hundred miles from Katemcy Rocks, so will have to check that out.

I also went to a UROC event when I lived in Farmington. Pretty cool to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom