Vulnerable 1997 part on the trail: (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We've discovered this low-hanging thing on the 97 that the 93 didn't have. We're concerned about destryoying it on the trail. Has anybody had a problem busting this? What is it any how? A/C something? Doesn't look like we can move it much. I might have to make a skid plate for it?

Last edited:
Here's another shot. I just see this hanging dow below the custom bumper and being vulnerable unless we do something with it. No?

Last edited:
Isn't this the A/C dryer? If so, Slee offers a skid plate for it.

That fits ARB bumpers only.

Yes Dan, Junk did great on that. We might have to figure a plan B. We complete the front end tomorrow. I've printed this all and will run it by my guy! THANKS!

capra.jpg

good luck on your buildup
:flipoff2:

Lol...:D

Brother Rob's had a leak, so we replaced it with one from BAP, it is about 2" shorter. Then bent the lines to move it up another inch and cut the bottom off the bracket, it tucks up nicely.

FirstToy said:
capra.jpg

Bwaahahaaa...could also remove "Shottz" and insert many other names. :D

FirstToy said:
capra.jpg

CLASSIC!
:cheers:

Shotts,

I don't think you have anything to worry about. You'd only damage that part if you take it on a real trail.

I busted mine on the Rubicon this past summer...knocked it back one time too many. If I was the tree-hugging type, I might believe that there's a small hole in the ozone layer somewhere near Lake Tahoe now...if I hugged trees, that is...

But...that said...since I don't foresee you taking yours on anything really tough...don't sweat it...pretend it's not there.

:flipoff2: :D :flipoff2:

Or...better yet, just drive the 100...no worries then...

:grinpimip:

NorCalDoug said:
If I was the tree-hugging type, I might believe that there's a small hole in the ozone layer somewhere near Lake Tahoe now...if I hugged trees, that is...

Yeah, but you are so big, if you did hugh a tree once in a while you might squeeze some ozone out of it and all will be ok :D

sleeoffroad said:
Yeah, but you are so big, if you did hugh a tree once in a while you might squeeze some ozone out of it and all will be ok :D
:D

I guess hugging a tree might squeeze out a little ozone. Maybe enough to fill the little holes.

:D

FirstToy said:
capra.jpg

Good to see my fan clun is reading this thread. :D

You have to be SMART ENOUGH to know what the thing is before you can search for it. :) Read my thread. Me not smart enough. :D

(I know now what it's called :) )

ShottsUZJ100 said:
Good to see my fan clun is reading this thread. :D

You have to be SMART ENOUGH to know what the thing is before you can search for it. :) Read my thread. Me not smart enough. :D

(I know now what it's called :) )

Clun....?? more IH8MUD LEXICON ...a unique mix between a Club and a Clan. ;)

Thats not just a 97 thing. My 94 has the same thing.

MaddBaggins said:
Thats not just a 97 thing. My 94 has the same thing.

Welcome to the CLUN!! :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom