VSV wiring harness part search help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an electrical connector that is frayed and ready to break on the connection to VSV (blue connector). As part of my HG replacement I want to fix before I wrap up the intake reinstallation. Does anyone know if just the pigtail harness is available? This same harness also connects to the other valve with maroon connector. Thanks

20190515_171204.jpg

20190515_171432.jpg

Look at the connector closely and find the 5 digit number. Google that with pigtail and you should find some options. There's an electrical connector service manual around here somewhere that has the correlating pigtail part number if you want toyota oem.

Also go to a junk yard. Camrys have the same connectors on their vsvs. They are real easy to get to they are right under the top engine cover. Just bring your vsv to match it up.

Look at the connector closely and find the 5 digit number. Google that with pigtail and you should find some options. There's an electrical connector service manual around here somewhere that has the correlating pigtail part number if you want toyota oem.

Thanks! Found a few numbers that helped track a connector down.

If anyone is looking to replace the blue VSV connector you can use Dorman 645-673 pigtail. It’s use for a side marker light but the same connector.
8906DF11-2772-4A3E-96E6-D306EB298609.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom