SOLD VSV Electric plug-don't need anymore (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a VSV Electric plug, female end. Picture of the end I need the female plug for. Unless someone has any other ideas. Thanks
got a solution.

990963C7-F625-4DDD-A5D0-3119F250B421.jpeg

Last edited:
Vehicle? Part number of the VSV?

Stephan, I believe you can still pick these up new. I may be wrong but recall getting one from Onur years ago. Also, I think you can run any 12v (I believe you’re going 12V) VSV in place of this. I was using a 24v in my 12v conversion and it would fail periodically. So I ended up going with a mechanical shut off via a vacuum pull knob on my dash. Also serves as a decent anti-theft switch off left open.

Stephan, I believe you can still pick these up new. I may be wrong but recall getting one from Onur years ago. Also, I think you can run any 12v (I believe you’re going 12V) VSV in place of this. I was using a 24v in my 12v conversion and it would fail periodically. So I ended up going with a mechanical shut off via a vacuum pull knob on my dash. Also serves as a decent anti-theft switch off left open.
here is what I did. Plugged this vacuum switch where my choke knob used to be. Ran one vacuum line from the pump to the switch and then another line from the switch to the butterfly.
4F9AF30E-D80E-4E3F-9FE9-7D8F3CA62B7B.jpeg
92EB7F23-B349-4CC7-BE91-4A64533506A8.png

It works great Stephan. I left the vacuum lines a bit long and it takes about 10 seconds for the motor to shut down. Can shorten it if need be. People ask if I have one of those turbo timer shut down systems :).

It works great Stephan. I left the vacuum lines a bit long and it takes about 10 seconds for the motor to shut down. Can shorten it if need be. People ask if I have one of those turbo timer shut down systems :).
👍 maybe one can adjust the length to suit for a turbo timer😉

I installed this same system on a 12HT conversion I did on a customers FJ55 as well. I’m sold on it as it removes any potential electrical failures with the VSV. Plus, his is under the dash. Not visible unless you know it’s there. Keep the knob pulled and most people won’t understand why it keeps shutting down after starting it. Especially if it’s an uninvited driver

can you explain how to install this? why did you get the 5 port/4way/2 position instead of like the PV0156 - 3 port/3 way/ 2 position? how do you attach the vacuum hoses?
I believe I did get the 3 port. Would have to look to verify. For some reason I had this 5 port in my photos.

Looking for a VSV Electric plug, female end. Picture of the end I need the female plug for. Unless someone has any other ideas. Thanks

View attachment 2386753

if u still need the Harness Side Female Connector Pigtail etc .......plug

hit me up , i should have it

i do Not have this VSV female housing in-stock

however , i have found a winner in my dealership technicians wire harness repair FSM

- 90980-10572 is the connector you need ..

- take note the guide or key way oh your VSV LH side .........

here are diagrams and supporting immages as well

i think like 94.20% this is our fellow ........

also , i could be wrong too 🤔

I would make a workaround.
Cut a way some of the plastic surround and make a 2 wire pigtail that connects to the valve's pins (solder correct terminals onto valve's terminals) then run to a new 2 pin deutsch connector.

Have you checked Eastern Beaver website?
eastern beaver

I would make a workaround.
Cut a way some of the plastic surround and make a 2 wire pigtail that connects to the valve's pins (solder correct terminals onto valve's terminals) then run to a new 2 pin deutsch connector.

Have you checked Eastern Beaver website?
eastern beaver
Thanks will look into that option

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom