Vsc trac light (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just bought a 2000 landcruiser, I like it so far! The vsc trac light is on. I also notice that the D on my dash does not light up when in drive. Park, reverse, neutral all light up when I'm in them. Any suggestions?

I hate it when people say "do a search" to a new member but the best answer here is "do a search". Both topics are very well covered. VSC is a very common problem that has been covered ad infinitum and ad nauseam, including how to disable VSC altogether. The D light can be fixed but most people seem to prefer having it burned out.

Funny- I did my once in a while check 4 LO and diff lock this morning. My VSC and OFF lights stayed on and D would not light up. I yelled F@#CK and turned the car off thinking I was going to have to go through all of the usual code BS I had to do on the GX trucks I had.--- It reset and never came back.

Mine is a 2000 as well. Maybe the brain in there gets foggy and just needs to reset once in a while?

I realize I am offering no help other than the fact you have company (today) and it went away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom