Vp Anyone? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For those who didn't catch it John (HJ60) has some outside influences right now that have helped him decide to step down as our club Vice President. Therefore... we are in need.

For those who may be interested in what duties the VP has, it's pretty much like this...

1) Take minutes at the monthly Sonic meets and post them up here on the board.
2) In the case of the President's absence from a Sonic meet the VP would be in line to conduct said meeting, at which point he would need another volunteer to take mins. (this may also fall to Treasurer)
3) Continually represent CSC in a professional manner.
4) Back and support all opinions of the President no matter how stupid you may think they are. He's the Pres for christ's sake it's your civic duty ;)

Anyone who may be interested in taking on the duties of CSC VP anyway, even after reading the major responsabilities, please throw your hat in the ring here.

Last edited:
If you hold the monthly meetings about 100 miles south I'll do it:flipoff2:

MaddBaggins said:
If you hold the monthly meetings about 100 miles south I'll do it:flipoff2:

What would be bad about having the PV down south?

I would, however I am not sure if it is right for someone to be in that position that has only been in the club for a couple of months. But, if no one else steps up that is more deserving of the job (which are many) I would be willing.

Since we are all kinda new... what better way to get more into the club than being VP?

I second the nomination :D

clarkrw3 said:
I would, however I am not sure if it is right for someone to be in that position that has only been in the club for a couple of months. But, if no one else steps up that is more deserving of the job (which are many) I would be willing.

Tools R Us said:
What would be bad about having the PV down south?

Points #1 and 2 of B's post. Not much chance of me driving up there every month. I can make it to a few a year, but not all.

clarkrw3 for VP! He promises free tires to everyone who votes for him!:D

I nomination Tools R Us .....Has never missed a meeting or a club run and access to the web site. The only problem is he's lazier than me and I’m not sure he will accept the nomination. Inquiring minds want to know?

Wait a minute what kind of tires is Clarkw3 offering? I need new tires!:flipoff2:

I nomination Tools R Us .....Has never missed a meeting or a club run and access to the web site. The only problem is he's lazier than me and I’m not sure he will accept the nomination. Inquiring minds want to know?

This was what I was talking about....Tools R Us would be a great choice if he agrees.

Kevin, seems like ya got a 1st and a second (from the opposing camp mind you)... you in?

clarkrw3 said:

This was what I was talking about....Tools R Us would be a great choice if he agrees.

But wait what kind of tires are you offering???

LandCruiserPhil said:
But wait what kind of tires are you offering???

I think they are described as follows:

4 - 37 X 12.50 X 17 MTR tires

3 - Never been mounted
1 - Has been mount and used as a spare with a FEW miles but is in great condition

;p

Kevin, Kevin, Kevin!

Speech!:flipoff2:

You guys are missing the big picture, FREE TIRES! I "need" new tires, 37/12.5-17 in Toyo or Cooper will do just fine.:bounce: I don't have anything that huge to offer, but will toss my hat in.

LandCruiserPhil said:
The only problem is he's lazier than me...

I don't know, you set the mark pretty high, but I will try to make you proud.:flipoff2:

OK so there we have it (unless anyone else steps up)
tools & tires - what more do we need?

Kevin (Tools R Us) - 1st VP

clarkrw3 - 2nd VP

i have no problem with clark stepping up, im sure we all feel the same way, but i would like to see kevin as VP if he chooses to accept.

i would love to throw my hat in,,,,,fortunately for you guys i have a few things going on right now that not only prevent me from making the sonic cruises on fridays but may also allow me to finally escape from this,, ehh i know alot of you guys like the valley so i'll refrain from my true sentiments;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom