Vote for our logo! (1 Viewer)

WHAT GROUP CONTAINS YOUR FAVORITE LOGO?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

sjpitts said:
Like some other recent elections I am choosing not to vote but I will still whine and moan about the results.

Jared

Unacceptable!

Fine.

Just tell me, which set most closely resembles a third party canidate with no hope of being elected?

Jared

sjpitts-
I too only vote for 3rd party non-winners.
I voted 51 - 60. That help?

Once the group of ten has the highest vote, could we not vote within that group once more for the exact selection to bring us closer?

Ok, I have a question. What happened to numbers 1, 2 and 3? The listing of logos starts at 4. So is number 4 really number 1? I am guessing no.

If I wanted to vote for logo number CSCtest 41, do I vote for group 41-50 or group 31-40?

BMAN, did you used to work at the Miami-Dade County Elections board?

Jared

/just trying to make sure I don't vote for Patrick Buchanan.

I like # 5 out of all of them, Simple, and clean..... Earl

Hey!! Where the heck are these people?? FARVA, x-rock, rt, MSAHR, Wingnut, ScottsFJ40, ShottsUZJ100, Sledge916, FUZZY...
9 of em' off the top of my head. What are you guys waiting for?? This is supposed to be FUN DEMOCRACY!! Vote tally-whackers!! VOTE!!!

The poll is closed. The thread is not. I'll be organizing the next phase this week.

Those are nice but.....

sjpitts said:
Like some other recent elections I am choosing not to vote but I will still whine and moan about the results.

Jared

I like this one - It's simple

picture.JPG

Hey G.O. you are too late with your entry :flipoff2:

Unless you want to kick down a charitable write off, lets say one of you restored Fj40's as a raffle item :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom