Volunteers Needed for Rig of the Month (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pappy

photosynthesizing
Threads
It's official. We are out of volunteers. Are you new to the group, maybe an old hat? Want to share with the group your pride and joy? Well, here is your chance. We are all proud of our junk. We work hard on it. We wheel the snot out of it. We drive them daily.

Go here for more information and let me know (by PM) if you are interested in having your rig showcased for a future month. Just review what others have done to get an idea of what we are looking for. Basically, we want a story with LOTS of pictures.

We all know that our trucks evolve, so even if you have had your truck featured before you can still take a second chance to show off.

Thanks for keeping this important feature of MUD going.

Da' Deputy Sheriff

:hmm: I can go out and kick a couple of the locals I know and see if they'll join the forum and pony up for ROTM. :meh: :steer:

well mine has been changed leaps and bounds however i dont want to show mine till oct cause in sep that is when its gets its paint job.

Then I do do an extensive write-up unlike last time:beer:

Does the rig have to be finished? Mines getting put on jack stands this weekend for its 'alterations', but im game if it doesn't have to be finished...

How about I start a rumor..
Wife might want a 4Runner, get it, His and Hers? :D

As soon as we have one, if we get one, instead of a Corolla, I'll make her sign up as a member and make a build and ROTM thread.. sound fair? The basic premise is it will be 4wd to start with (hopefully) and an Auto, not my idea, but maybe I'll end up giving her a 3.4 w/ Auto Swap in a few years as an anniversary gift? :D

Last edited:
I'll sign up once I patch the last of my rust holes and lay down some fresh paint over the repairs. I've had it for less then a year, the build is nearly finished though :)

I'm not ignoring ya'all. I was at Cruise Moab and I'll need a day or two to dig out. Stay tuned for monthly assignments.

4573361804_8d99257ddb_o.jpg

^Whatever, he ignored us, driving a 40-Series all over Moab, commuting from BFE to the Trails can do that b/c of the fun overload shorting your brain out. ;p:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom