Volunteers needed for Ramble (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, it's almost time again to follow up with our vendors for Raffle prizes. Several of you stepped up and helped out a ton. I was hoping I could count on you guys again. Please post up if you can help. There will probably be 7-10 vendors on each list depending on how many helpers I can get.

Thanks guys!!
Lance

I'm in

I am working on breaking out the vendor lists for folks. Hope to have it emailed out tomorrow sometime. Thanks for volunteering.

I'm down if you still need anything just let me know.

I'll be there Friday about 1 until Sunday afternoon.

Hit me up, I ll help get you guys acquire some big prizes at cost....Warn, ARB, might be able to get Cool Cruisers and CruiserCorps to throw in some stuff.

btw I just got my ARB dealership license (golf clap) so now you guys have access to ARB stuff at huge discounts

Good the hear from you.....

Scott

Did everyone get the lists I emailed out??

I have another request...

I want to get our beer keg raffle ticket barrel build this year. I have the keg, and some 1"x1" steel to build a frame. I do need 2 pillow block bearings if anyone has some.

I have another request...

I want to get our beer keg raffle ticket barrel build this year. I have the keg, and some 1"x1" steel to build a frame. I do need 2 pillow block bearings if anyone has some.
What size? or will size of bearing dictate the size of the shaft?

What size? or will size of bearing dictate the size of the shaft?

Probably 1/2" ID of the bearing is fine. They don't have to be big. I plan on using bolts on each end instead of a long shaft all the way through. That way there isn't a shaft in the way when you stick your hand in there.

Probably 1/2" ID of the bearing is fine. They don't have to be big. I plan on using bolts on each end instead of a long shaft all the way through. That way there isn't a shaft in the way when you stick your hand in there.
Ok. I'll take a look around and see what I can find.

Anybody other than Eli having any luck? I know I'm not. Eli might need to talk to all the vendors Great job, Eli, you're doing an awesome job

Anybody other than Eli having any luck? I know I'm not. Eli might need to talk to all the vendors Great job, Eli, you're doing an awesome job

Thanks Lance- Too kind brother...appreciate it though...hopefully more on the way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom