Wanted Voltage Regulator for 1964 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It was a mid year change, my 64 had a generator originally. I changed it to an alt, all the holes are there for the VR in firewall, minor wiring change was needed...cant remember what I did.

So you have an alternator or generator? 1964 was the first year for the alternator, but it may have been a mid-year change. The version linked to above is for alternators.

So you have an alternator or generator? 1964 was the first year for the alternator, but it may have been a mid-year change. The version linked to above is for alternators.
I purchased mine with a Specter-Off Road alternator already installed, I am not sure what it came with originally. I am currently rewiring my 64ʻ with all new wires top to bottom and I am finding my battery is overcharging so I figured to replace the voltage regulator as mine is old and looks kinda burnt. Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated

I purchased mine with a Specter-Off Road alternator already installed, I am not sure what it came with originally. I am currently rewiring my 64ʻ with all new wires top to bottom and I am finding my battery is overcharging so I figured to replace the voltage regulator as mine is old and looks kinda burnt. Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated

I will Trade you one of these NEW OEM Toyota Voltage Regulators , For your Throttle Cable , u have listed

They are Both the Same Part #

one simply has pig tail repair Leeds on it , that can be simply removed if need be

throw me a PM if you have any questions ......

DSCN0674.JPG
DSCN0671.JPG
DSCN0672.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom