Visiting Australia and tasmania (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Anyone recommend any land cruiser grave yards or other interesting Australian themed point of interest?

Was hoping to find a high nickel head for my 3b but doubt that

I also just figured I would look for a top plate for h55f (haha I know I am dreaming)

anyone with any recommendations for any other cool parts or specific companies I should check into for any other interesting parts would be appreciated

Landcruiser graveyards, if they do exist probably have some half crazed madman patrolling it, Wolf Creek style. Best places are the local classifieds.
Ask a local cyl head machinist what he can find.
Top plate shouldn't be too hard

Old video...

Want to pick me up a centrifuge for a 2H ... also known as a unicorn......

Landcruiser graveyards, if they do exist probably have some half crazed madman patrolling it, Wolf Creek style. Best places are the local classifieds.
Ask a local cyl head machinist what he can find.
Top plate shouldn't be too hard

For a bj40? My understanding is they are impossible

Visiting Australia and tasmania

You do realise that when you are in Tasmania , you are actually in Australia?

I do not know of any landcruiser wreckers you can walk into a wander around, there are plenty around but let them know the specific parts you want and they will grab. Around Melbourne there are a couple of large yards mainly all commuter cars and 20 4x4s. There are maybe 2 4x4 yards with all makes/models around Melbourne.

I do not know of any landcruiser wreckers you can walk into a wander around

I agree, its a workplace and they are responsible for you if you get hurt. And people steal things.
My old wrecker would let me go out because he knew me and I always wore shoes etc. Some of them will take you out the back to see an engine or gearbox under their supervision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom