Visit to UAE from US - High Desert Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Arabian Cruisers.....

Not sure if you remember me, but I posted up a few years back when I was visiting Dubai. Desert Nomad met up with me and we did some dune bashing. Had a great time (hope you are well my Desert Normad friend!). We are also in the desert here in New Mexico USA, but you guys have dunes - we have canyons - much different type of wheeling. This place is 20 min drive from my house.

Thread from prior visit to Sharjah

Anyway, I am traveling back to Dubai next week (arriving Fri Jan 19 PM) and thought that I might reach back out again to see if any of you guys might be doing a run on Saturday the 20th in the region. I was going to rent a car this time, so I can meet at a good location.

Let me know.

Larry

BTW - I sold my hundy and have started to build my dream truck. Here is a thread.

Hey Larry... I've shared this thread with some of the guys in a WhatsApp group here in the UAE. I'm personally not in the country this weekend or I'd set something up. But several of the guys know about you being around... they'll reach out to you if they are able to head out this weekend.

Hey Larry... I've shared this thread with some of the guys in a WhatsApp group here in the UAE. I'm personally not in the country this weekend or I'd set something up. But several of the guys know about you being around... they'll reach out to you if they are able to head out this weekend.
perfect. Thanks Joel!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom