For Sale Vision X Tantrum LED Strobe / Rock Crawling Lights, New in Box. Idaho, USA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For Sale: I have a complete set of Vision X Tantrum LED Strobe / Rock Crawling Lights, New in Box. I bought them for my FJ but never installed them. I am also throwing in the Ricochet Mounts for them, Qty 8. The Ricochet mounts are normally separate, ( $49 Retail ).
Lights have Remote Control and everything for installing them. Mounts not shown in pic below.

Vision X Tantrum LED Strobe and Rock Lights are designed to be easy to use and powerful. Each Tantrum kit consists of eight 1 watt pods, each with 15 LEDs, with a life span of 50,000 hours. The Tantrum pods are weatherproof to perform in adverse weather conditions. Whether on the dunes, on the rocks, or anywhere in between, Tantrum LED Kits are the perfect lighting solution.

Plug and Play
The Vision X Tantrum LED Strobe kit is easy to install, coming with the control box, distribution block, pods, and remote control which connect easily and then plug in with the included cigarette lighter adapter for the ultimate plug and play installation.

This box is the White LED’s total of 8 White. 8 Lights and 8 mounts.
$120 Paypal as Gift, USPS Priority Mail
$110 Local Pickup.

PM me or Text at 208-407-1265

IMG_3581_zpsmsyqd5ce.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom