Parting Out Virginia/ Washington DC 2 1988 fj62 Land Cruisers Part Out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 2 fj62s that im parting out. One is mostly dismantled and im willing to see the roller pictured. (Have a trans/case Motor etc) The other truck is very complete at this time. There is a link to my YouTube channel when I picked it up so you can see whats available via video if thats easier. Send me a message on what you need.

View attachment 2572463View attachment 2572474View attachment 2572478View attachment 2572480

View attachment 2572462

Hi, Was wondering if you have the welded brackets that hold the rear of the front seats? There are four of them and I need three. Some
previous owner cut out three of them for a super lame seat conversion. Need both on driver's side and the outer one on passenger side. As you can see in the first picture I only have one of them. On the second photo have circled the one I do have as a reference of what I am talking about.

20210313_173518.jpg

Bracket.jpg

Hi, Was wondering if you have the welded brackets that hold the rear of the front seats? There are four of them and I need three. Some
previous owner cut out three of them for a super lame seat conversion. Need both on driver's side and the outer one on passenger side. As you can see in the first picture I only have one of them. On the second photo have circled the one I do have as a reference of what I am talking about.

View attachment 2613814

View attachment 2613816
Yes I do
Have them. Message me and we can talk about getting the cut out for you

Looking for an Evap Canister + lines etc and the check engine light assembly or just the lens if that’s available.

Looking for an Evap Canister + lines etc and the check engine light assembly or just the lens if that’s available.
I think I have light assembly just not sure on the Evap have a pic of what it looks like? Message me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom