Parting Out Virginia/Maryland/DC Early 1985 Part Out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I was trying to sell this truck whole as a good running rig with only 133k on it. The frame was just to far gone so someone ended up buying the motor instead. So everything else is up for grabs. Lots of rust in most places. Will cut whatever you want out. Tons of other good parts. If its not on this truck I probably have it in storage from other parted trucks. Let me know what your looking for and ill see what I can do to get it to you. Will ship at your expense. Local pickup for bigger items.

IMG_4235.jpg
IMG_6919.JPG
IMG_2361.JPG
IMG_2335.JPG
IMG_6916.JPG

Nice Globetrotter next to it... :)

PMd

I had a '66 but sold it as it never got used... Enjoy, they're beautiful industrial art.

Interested in the center bezel. Can you provide the condition? Also, do you have the door panels by chance? Also, is his a hole or just diet on the passenger seat? If dirt then I’m interested in this as well. Thanks. Jimmy
24F52719-90B2-452D-9942-FBFFCB8A2103.jpeg

Interested in the center bezel. Can you provide the condition? Also, do you have the door panels by chance? Also, is his a hole or just diet on the passenger seat? If dirt then I’m interested in this as well. Thanks. Jimmy
View attachment 2123877
I don’t have the seats anymore. They were cig burns. Dont have the door cards either. I have two brown cards tho. I still have the center bezel. It has two cracks in it. Let me know if you want it

I don’t have the seats anymore. They were cig burns. Dont have the door cards either. I have two brown cards tho. I still have the center bezel. It has two cracks in it. Let me know if you want it
Ok. I appreciate your quick response. Is this a late 60 model? If so I’d be interested in the shifter plate and the clutch/brake pedal bucket. If available let me know the price shipped to 78070. Thanks. Jimmy

Hey jimmy, okay maybe text or call me so we can figure out the whole pedal bucket thing. want to make sure I cut it out to your liking. Whats the shifter plate? heres my number 540-270-8981. -Jonas

what is left of the steering components? i'm interested in all power steering set up. from column to pump.
I havent really started ripping the power steering stuff out. The pump was promised to another person but everything else is available

How is the rear bumper? Also need the C mounts that is mounted to (they are riveted to the frame)

Rear bumper isn't worth your time. rusty. Not really sure what C mounts your talking about. have a picture?
That sucks

It is 52108 (Stay) in this picture. Need both. I could modify my fronts (i am not using them) to work, but prefer the correct ones.

MBC208B.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom