Parting Out Virginia/DC part out 1988 fj62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I unfortunately already sold it a week or so ago. Only got 2f ones left

Ah okay no problem. I currently have a 2f. Was looking for the larger round ones from the 62 for a V8 swap. Thanks anyways! Auto Shifter gone?

Ah okay no problem. I currently have a 2f. Was looking for the larger round ones from the 62 for a V8 swap. Thanks anyways! Auto Shifter gone?
The Metal part is availble but the top handle is gone.

Do you have this piece (Rear Sway Bar Bracket) it connects the sway bar assembly to the frame in the rear.

sway.gif

Front Sway Bar?

Front grill (and headlight grills if you still have them!), rocker panel trim molding, fuel vapor collector (plastic manifold behind right rear access panel next to filler pipes), center console, rear seat belts.

Thanks,
BK

Front grill (and headlight grills if you still have them!), rocker panel trim molding, fuel vapor collector (plastic manifold behind right rear access panel next to filler pipes), center console, rear seat belts.

Thanks,
BK
I think you sent me a message on another post

Any rear inner wheel wells? Just need the area above the dog leg/rocker junction to be in good shape. How about front seat belt plastic receiver shroud? How about that lower radiator support (cross piece right below radiator)?
I might be able to get the wheel wells enough for you. Can you send me a pic of the area you need?. Don’t have the belts. The radiator support I have isn’t in the best shape. Depending on what you need I could work for you.

I might be able to get the wheel wells enough for you. Can you send me a pic of the area you need?. Don’t have the belts. The radiator support I have isn’t in the best shape. Depending on what you need I could work for you.
Thanks, i’ll try to send pictures tomorrow. As for the lower radiator support, I really just need about the last 18 or 20 inches or so on the passenger side.

Don’t suppose your driver’s floor pan is clean is it?
Then you might be in luck because the drivers side is what’s shot. Just need a pic of what you need. The floor and game over as well. Just sold my last good floor from another parts truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom