SOLD Virginia Beach, Va 1988 FJ62 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
I have decided to sell Lucille, the cruiser that I said I would never sell. I will start with a little history. I bought the 62 almost 10 years ago to be my baby wagon as my first gen Tacoma wasn't big enough to hold the whole family. Long story very short, we didn't need a baby mobile and my Taco continued to be my daily, so the 62 became my trail rig. I can tell a perspective buyer almost anything. It has been wheeled, and has body damage, but I feel like it can be fixed. It was the plan, but I'm building a 40 and need the funds and the time. It has 188,993 miles. The frame is not damaged and is rust free. It has surface rust on some spots but no rot. The body has very little rust. I have taken pictures of the body damage and rust spots. It has a Man a Fre shackle reversal, Man a Fre rear shackles, Ironman 2" springs, the hubs have been rebuilt, Dirty 30 chromoly birfs, Spartan lockers front and rear(new spring and pin kits 2 years ago, 2 trips on them), Nitro 4.88 gears, stainless extended brake lines, 33x10.50 BFG KM2's with more than 3/4 tread. Full size spare, rear platform with drawers, 80 series brake booster, newer master cylinder, newer brakes all around, desmogged and newer Magnaflow muffler and all factory exhaust pipe. I'm almost positive that I've left stuff out. The 3FE runs great and the transmission shifts good. The transfer case needs a rebuild and the rear main leaks. Those are the only 2 mechanical things that need some attention right now. I can reliably start it and drive to work everyday and it won't let me down. It's not the most comfortable and it's a little sketchy driving over 55 because of the castor and not having sway bars. I still have the sway bars, rear bumper and misc. engine and smog parts. I also have the stereo brackets. The AC does not work. I don't know if it would, I've never worried about it. Everything else functions as it should. One door is missing the door card, but I have it. The windows are manual crank and need some work. They all roll up and down with help. I have new rear regulators for both sides. I also have the factory front shackle mounts that were removed to install the shackle reversal. It will come with a set of HFS 1-1/2" shackles. My asking price is $6500 obo. I'm a little negotiable considering the body work. I really would love for someone to return her to a streetable vehicle or continue to make her a bad ass trail rig, but it would be awesome if she wasn't parted out.

IMG_3387.jpg

IMG_3388.jpg

IMG_3393.jpg

IMG_3401.jpg

IMG_3406.jpg

Last edited:
More pics

IMG_3424.jpg

IMG_3423.jpg

IMG_3421.jpg

IMG_3420.jpg

IMG_3419.jpg

More pics.

IMG_3418.jpg

IMG_3417.jpg

IMG_3416.jpg

IMG_3415.jpg

IMG_3414.jpg

More pics

IMG_3413.jpg

IMG_3412(1).jpg

IMG_3411.jpg

IMG_3410.jpg

IMG_3409.jpg

More pics.

IMG_3407.jpg

IMG_3405.jpg

IMG_3404.jpg

IMG_3403.jpg

IMG_3402.jpg

More pics.

IMG_3390.jpg

IMG_3391.jpg

IMG_3392.jpg

IMG_3394.jpg

IMG_3395.jpg

And a few more.

IMG_3397.jpg

IMG_3398.jpg

IMG_3399.jpg

Some interior pics. The carpet has seen better days.

IMG_3375.jpg

IMG_3374.jpg

IMG_3377.jpg

IMG_3378.jpg

IMG_3424.jpg

Ah, the classic GSMTR 60 body damage :)

Windrock trails are not generally wagon friendly. Especially not trail 12.
Oh I know. We destroyed three wagons on the end of 12 a few months ago

Bump $6500

Sale pending

I know this thread is a couple years old, but I was curious on what fate became of Lucille? Did she rise like the phoenix again, or get parted out, or do you not want to know...

I know this thread is a couple years old, but I was curious on what fate became of Lucille? Did she rise like the phoenix again, or get parted out, or do you not want to know...
She was bought and is in the process of a restoration. I reached out to the new owner about a month ago to see how it's going and he's still making slow progress. I got nostalgic recently a really started to miss her. She went to a good home with a good family and I told him to reach out if he ever wanted to part ways with her because I would definitely buy her back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom