Wanted Virginia, '91 or newer LHD 76? Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey I have been looking everywhere for a 5 door Left hand drive 70 series. Pref White but doesn't really matter. I know they exist in the USA just hard to find. Good running cond, low to minimal rust

The only 5-door lhd 70's in the US would be a light-duty Prado version. Any other LHD 5-door 70's are too new for import.

Thanks Steve, I just know I want diesel, 4door with non IFS and Left drive. Do you rec any specific Prado for me to look into? I am just not into the 2 door 70's bc i have a resto'd FJ40

I'd be looking for a KZJ78 if you're set on a prado. @joekatana would be a good guy to talk to.

I am gonna be driving around Southern Europe next spring and if I find a clean KZJ78 with a manual transmission it might come to the US with me.

Well well, that might be a thing to know. PM me if you find one and I may be in the market. Thanks

Hey I have been looking everywhere for a 5 door Left hand drive 70 series. Pref White but doesn't really matter. I know they exist in the USA just hard to find. Good running cond, low to minimal rust
Here are 1- 1995 kzj77 land cruiser II(with the open hood) from honduras, one owner, 101 000km with 0 rust, original paint.
2- 1992 frame off restoration from europe. Started her life as a lj78(rhd) and now it is a kzj78 lhd with 0 rust as well, no a/c
P.m. me if interested both are over 35k if that can help. Both can be shipped to u.s.a.

20181025_104022.jpg

20181025_104115.jpg

20181025_104012.jpg

20190525_142950.jpg

20181026_075717.jpg

Hey Supra, thank you for thinking of me, unfortunately I cannot spend that much for a truck. They look very nice but I'll not be able to move on them

Hey Supra, thank you for thinking of me, unfortunately I cannot spend that much for a truck. They look very nice but I'll not be able to move on them

Clean lhd 5 door 70 series will always be close to that price range so you might either want to change the budget or a different cruiser

Sorry for the slight thread hijack but what is the difference between KZJ77 and KZJ78? coil vs. leaf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom