For Sale Virginia 8274 Warn Winch Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a whole bunch of warn 8274 parts that I have left over from my build and refresh of mine. Looking for $250 for everything pictured. Willing to sell parts separately.
thumbnail_image1ou.jpg

Good luck with the sale. Did you take any "before & after" pictures of the refresh?

Sort of been working on making a video of it for my YouTube channel- mize adventure
Would like to see the video when it's ready for viewing. I have this same refresh project coming up this summer.

Sure. Yeah I didn't do a complete rebuild not worried about it being pretty but just wanted to make sure that it was functional for my 60. I just posted a video about going to get it in NC a little earlier today. Have a lot of other LandCruiser content to if your into that type of stuff.

Sure. Yeah I didn't do a complete rebuild not worried about it being pretty but just wanted to make sure that it was functional for my 60. I just posted a video about going to get it in NC a little earlier today. Have a lot of other LandCruiser content to if your into that type of stuff.
LOL, I just watched the video of going to get it. Reminded me of that Sammy Hagar song but change it to I can ONLY drive 55.

Might be interested in the remote.

More info & pics please.
Thanks.

How much for the motor and some info on it please.

How old, was it working and any issues I should be aware of...etc?

Thanks, John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom