Vinyl wrap color repository (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bloc

SILVER Star
Threads
Hello all,

I had an idea a while back and here’s my attempt at it. As many of us play around with vinyl wraps, having a list in one place of colors that are a good match for our vehicles or parts seems useful.

I’m open to further suggestions, but please post the vinyl brand and color name & code, and what Toyota or Lexus paint it matches with. Or even, what works in contrast. Whoever put gunmetal gray on their gold cruiser comes to mind.. it looked awesome. Then, please post some example pictures.

One example of a parts match would be if someone has found a good vinyl for the gray on Rock Warrior wheel centers.

My 13 cruiser is Blizzard Pearl White, paint code 070.
Avery Supreme GLOSS WHITE PEARL SW900-109-S is a near exact match.

The following pictures show the avery wrap covering the chrome side moldings of a 2013 cruiser. In the circle is the vinyl. The color is a perfect match, the pearl effect is much finer than factory paint though. As it is the stock body color plastic molding is finer than the paint on steel. Never noticed that before getting these pictures.

14713A35-DDB5-41D3-97F9-5609ECBBA9A6.jpeg

8AD256BF-5948-4B03-8329-CF8CC8E1FC1E.jpeg

Last edited:
Interesting idea. I’d be curious to find a close to exact match for my silver 2011.

That said, in my research, if you’re not looking for exact colors, the Avery Dennison offers a “more rugged” vinyl that carries like a 10-12 year warranty. Costs like $1700 just for the material to wrap your car, but if you want something to hold up to more abuse Offroad, it might be a good idea.

That said, in my research, if you’re not looking for exact colors, the Avery Dennison offers a “more rugged” vinyl that carries like a 10-12 year warranty. Costs like $1700 just for the material to wrap your car, but if you want something to hold up to more abuse Offroad, it might be a good idea.
Great idea. I’ve been wincing at the cost of PPF for the front edge of my hood but throwing some of the extra vinyl I have on there could help a lot.. and an even more rugged type.. better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom