Vinton County Roundup Registration Online Now (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in!

I'm living in Kentucky now, but am a native of Chillicothe. I'll come up Friday night to visit my parents and drive over Saturday morning for the day. I'll mention it at our next club meeting, as well. It's only 4 hours or so, not too bad.

Didn't know there were any places in southern Ohio to go wheeling, I'm looking forward to it!

What time do I need to be at the campground on Saturday?

Jim,

Awesome man! I know you're pretty familiar with the area so let me tell you it's dry..dry...dry and just optimal for wheeling.

Thom,

We'd like to have everyone in a driver's meeting by 9 am or so then headed to the trail by 10 am. This will give optimal time for the groups to get thru the trails. Saturday will be the LOOP and offer the most entertainment for the better built rigs (rear locker and MTs).

If you need anything, just say the word and thanks for making the trip. Ohio will offer familiar trails :cool:

Thanks for the info.

Do you have any members in the Chillicothe area? I visit my parents a few times a year and it would be great if Cruiserheads were around.

I'll be at the campground by 9:00. Looking forward to it.

Thom said:
Do you have any members in the Chillicothe area? I visit my parents a few times a year and it would be great if Cruiserheads were around.

I'll be at the campground by 9:00. Looking forward to it.

SliderBuck is in the Chilicothe area but haven't seen him online in a while and RNGRCHAD is from that neck of the woods also.

Update: We have 6 yotas registered for this event as of today. WooHooo!!!

This is gonna be an awesome run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom