VintgeTEqParts FJ / BJ / HJ 60 / 62 Series Technical Solutions ........ (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

don't change those front shims. Those are correcting your caster. And with how much lift you have I would actually do a thicker shim

It was a pleasure to work with you on your differential :)

don't change those front shims. Those are correcting your caster. And with how much lift you have I would actually do a thicker shim

It was a pleasure to work with you on your differential :)

we will debate the shims tech topic later of course :grinpimp:

otherwise A+ FIT FORM FUNCTION sir...

this is a MUST watch TECH video :

make sure u watch all in one sitting , make the time and take the time ....

report back your thoughts please :

this is a MUST watch TECH video :

make sure u watch all in one sitting , make the time and take the time ....

report back your thoughts please :

I enjoyed this. Perfect with my Turkish coffee this morning.

Cool seeing the kids learning and getting hands on. Their engine stands are something else. I hope those head bolts are okay…

I enjoyed this. Perfect with my Turkish coffee this morning.

Cool seeing the kids learning and getting hands on. Their engine stands are something else. I hope those head bolts are okay…

im fascinated that there are ZERO power tools of any kind ?

a simple MIC to measure the cylinder bores and home made PTO drive shaft hone and WWII era what ever BORE red clamp on device

also ,

how the hell do there day time work wear JIHAD- pajamas stay clean like that ?

- and take note , all wear open toes sandals , bare feet , i wonder who has all 5 toes still on each foot ...

not the T-TEN LAB. at penn state in 1998 for sure ......... :lol:

we had our hand blown glass device in a tool box bottom drawer locked and loaded ready for the several partake-breaks through-out the day :poof:

ah-lass those were worry free times of ones youth and discovery of enlightenment all things
Teq ..

- day 1 , the GREEN MACHINE came home , spring 1990 age 15 and 10 months , i had my learners permit and my parents help me with the 1 owner 12/78 Fj40LV-KCJA , i recall clearly it was 4K ...

- all original paint and PIO port installed option DISCO STRIPES installed , i was called names that implied i did not like girls at VO-TECH , because i had those factory stripes , they never were removed ,
F the red-neck heavy metal bullies .....:D

- was owned by a geology explorations company in Oklahoma , owner of it brought it here near DC thinking he could get more for it near the big city ..

-

5630CDCF-14E0-45E0-848D-284A2E7AA602.jpeg

1997 spring break class T-TEN JAPAN trip , age 23 i think :rofl: ,

we did the general TOYOTA CITY tour and tourist stuff , were wined and dined at a official dinner by TOYOTA MOTOR Corp. lots of crab legs i remember

that is me , geeking out at my first 4-door HILUX i could get all touchy and feely in person with my own 2 eyes .....

- some parking lot out side the factory TOUR shuttle bus stop i think , yes ....

C3CF7554-F07D-4A4A-9A93-DB30AB20F0D4.jpeg

im fascinated that there are ZERO power tools of any kind ?

a simple MIC to measure the cylinder bores and home made PTO drive shaft hone and WWII era what ever BORE red clamp on device

also ,

how the hell do there day time work wear JIHAD- pajamas stay clean like that ?

- and take note , all wear open toes sandals , bare feet , i wonder who has all 5 toes still on each foot ...

not the T-TEN LAB. at penn state in 1998 for sure ......... :lol:

we had our hand blown glass device in a tool box bottom drawer locked and loaded ready for the several partake-breaks through-out the day :poof:

ah-lass those were worry free times of ones youth and discovery of enlightenment all things
Teq ..

- day 1 , the GREEN MACHINE came home , spring 1990 age 15 and 10 months , i had my learners permit and my parents help me with the 1 owner 12/78 Fj40LV-KCJA , i recall clearly it was 4K ...

- all original paint and PIO port installed option DISCO STRIPES installed , i was called names that implied i did not like girls at VO-TECH , because i had those factory stripes , they never were removed ,
F the red-neck heavy metal bullies .....:D

- was owned by a geology explorations company in Oklahoma , owner of it brought it here near DC thinking he could get more for it near the big city ..

-

View attachment 3275461
Whatever happened to that 40? Do you still have it?

Whatever happened to that 40? Do you still have it?

dude u know haw many Vintage Toyota 's have owned in the since then till now ...

that's a whole another story and chapter , for another day :poof:

land cruisers , i would have to think and count on my fingers ... :poof::idea:

do you know what a TOYOTA dealer did with a trade in of another TOYOTA that just got a estimates from the service dept for a new replacement

engine or trans , after the 5/60 engine and power train warranty expires ?

at least back in the late 1990's - early 2000's ..

JV-Logo5 - Copy - Copy.jpg

value 1.png

iStock-1188013341111.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom