VintgeTEqParts FJ / BJ / HJ 60 / 62 Series Technical Solutions ........ (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Matt, you’ve got the wildest store on the TEq market.

Thanks ....

just keeping it
REAL as i can in a way i can and a can-do anything is possible mind-set-approach ..... 🍻

1.1 Copy (8) - Copy - Copy.jpg.png

i have BOTH FJ60 CHOKE CABLE Knobs ,

reproduced in anodized BILLIT Aluminum CNC machined .......

stainless steel recessed HEX KEY and set screw included as well ........

1669513342763.png

1669513353958.png

1669513374030.png

1669513401763.png

for you ............ 🤔

hummm'
'

you been nice to all your fellow

mud
members ?

or

no ? :D

sure , ill help you out with just the lenses , no problem ..... :santa: 🍻

Last edited:
Ah crap, just looked at this post again ... getting some Xmas gift ideas to pass along to the little lady. Those choke knobs are [chef's kiss].

And FYI @ToyotaMatt, you already know this, but the Scandinavian-spec BLINKER lenses fit the US-spec side marker bases perfectly. It's almost like Toyota ... thought about that first...

Ah crap, just looked at this post again ... getting some Xmas gift ideas to pass along to the little lady. Those choke knobs are [chef's kiss].

And FYI @ToyotaMatt, you already know this, but the Scandinavian-spec BLINKER lenses fit the US-spec side marker bases perfectly. It's almost like Toyota ... thought about that first...

Thanks 🙏

The “ SNOW ❄️ VERSION front side marker lenses will fit over the the plastic type USA spec black bases YES ….

However and BUT ….

- the reason the bases are different on a while lamps assy is because the USA spec. Ones use a 194 / 158 peanut 🥜 bulb …

- the entire factory assemblies SNOW-VERSION assemblies use a full size single fillimet bulb or a 1156 like a rear turn signal bulb on any 60 series for comparison TECH here …

Now the actual LUMENS difference is literally night and day ….

The reason for this is simple :

In the GREAT WHITE NORTH. When your Snow Version 60 or 61 or 62 series is poking its front end out to see over a snow bank at a T intersection or any intersection at a stop 🛑 you need to have your front end further out into the open road so to speak

Hence the larger then life BUBBLE lenses give off. A huge more amber caution ⚠️ Lumens to warn oncoming traffic your there

I installed PURE YELLOW JDM 1156 bulbs in my entire assemblies

I can play a game of checkers or read a book 📖 normally with my parking 🅿️ lamps only ON

So …

That’s the skinny on all that JDM JAZZ

Oh …

I have larger than life OEM reproduction SNOW VERSION OEM decals being made at my local specially decals shop as we speak …

They will indeed be the 2022 holidays Season 2022 Cerial BOX 📦 prize included in every order of the remainder of the year ….

I have so very wanted to pull this particular reproduction decal off like badder then badly and now is the time and the Time is NOW to rewind the sands of what was and what no shall be Manifested !

This will be a NO purchase necessary offering too …..

Why ?

Because I want to give back in a way I can ……

Thanks for your support !

Kindly
Matt

1669673779706.jpeg

NEEDED ALIVE

I will be making the formal announcement soon this week 📣 that I have successfully reproduced the all things 60 61 and 62 fuel ⛽️ door / Diesel / Petrol Door Lock Cylinder ….

I am so dam very excited 😆 about it like a gitty skool boy at HIGH SKOOL VO-TECH on his first day in Welding Class …..

I have already assigned them a OEM themed period correct part # , never used by toyota : .

69058-90A04

this way i own the rights legally to this part # .......... in theroy anyway

the last supersession to the oem Toyota 60 gas door lock before it was AXED by toyota was 69058-90A03 ........

Last edited:
well S#IT ...........?

here she is , 🤔

i hope folks like this Reproduction Parts PIPE DREAM of mine , because it was NOT easy to make Manifest here in more then a few ways lets just say that ......

these images come directly from my folks i contracted to do there best work ,

it's fully RE-CODE able / RE-KEY able using oem Toyota lock and keys service parts too , that was a MUST , or i would not have pulled the Teq Trigger ........

NOS OEM TOYOTA on the LEFT

GENUINE PREMIMUM QUALITY SKUNK-WORKS Reproduction FULL ON its the real deal onthe RH side ...

i have my inital 10pc sample run in-hand

a un-disclosed amount of them large box is in FED EX Hands on the way to me right this very moment , thus why i guess its OK to let the 69058-90A04 KAT out of the bag this evening .... 🍻 :popcorn:

I also have fitted one on the GHOST 👻 and the shoe fits well

I also re-Keyed it too last weekend , It passes my sniff test with excellent high marks ….

That’s a serious statement and evaluation report card … fyi

69058-90A04 2.jpeg
69058-90A04 3.jpeg
69058-90A04 4.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi @ToyotaMatt do these temp unions require an o ring between the temperature sending sensor and the union to keep the assembly water-tight? If so, do you happen to know the O-ring part number? Thank you

Screenshot_20221128-224344.png

Hi @ToyotaMatt do these temp unions require an o ring between the temperature sending sensor and the union to keep the assembly water-tight? If so, do you happen to know the O-ring part number? Thank you

View attachment 3180635

NO O-Rings

NO Thread Sealer of ANY kind

this is a beveled / interference compression fit ONLY

- i DO have those and the OEM TEMP senders too available

thanks

matt

2B93B594-9A2C-4F40-8534-A90FDAA79829.jpeg
5634C362-A14F-43D6-9383-6D6088B82B44.jpeg

this is the final rendered new official company LOGO , till maybe late spring / early next summer ........

it rides with my new to me 10/88 FJ62LG-PNEK build theme , " Late Modle HJ61 " Cold Climate Spec, Build ........

- a LARGE 4" x 6 " UV rated heat press decal will be now included in each outgoing order ........

snow version 1 - Copy.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom