VintgeTEqParts FJ / BJ / HJ 60 / 62 Series Technical Solutions ........ (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Another wild idea 🤔

S.E.M.A. SITH red prototype valve cover decal

D97E6399-1359-4858-BA46-13D14CA46D7E.jpeg
848DA726-4098-41EA-8C2C-D7D1FD366CB4.jpeg
816F6A57-A9C7-48CF-8423-82778F2739E5.jpeg
00E2A2CC-CF4D-4754-AA9F-07BEB3A22671.jpeg

Sorry for asking dumb question. Do you sell just the light switch?

The ONLY Dumb Question in the One You Don't ASK .......... :cool: 🦄 💫

NO , sorry

@ 30-40+ years old now , its not practical to offer or replace only components ?

replacing entire assy. combo switch 200k+ - approaching 400K+ Miles unit is simply well practical in this case

ask any 60 series owner operator and you will find similar answers

Wiper switch looks different on my European HJ60. That is why I asked so I could replace the light switch that has faded markings. So I don't care what others think :)

I honestly don’t know the compatibility of a EU Hj60 in this application ?

I spec.d and designed this for a USA lhd fj60

But anything is possible for sure !

Will the windshield washer switch fit the FJ62? If not is an FJ62 model in the works?

i am not sure of 62 compatibilities yet

that's currently in the works for sure

my question is what is different about a 60 and 62 combo switch to begin with ?

if anyone has a DONOR 62 combo switch , for a VERIFIED and RETURNABLE Loan to me

i WILL make this happen for sure

i know its a needed parts concern

i simply would need to study in great detail a verifiable 88-90 fj62 USA spec LHD one to see

who knows maybe theirs 2 or 3 different ones too ?

i found Historical Archives on my microfiche of 3 different FJ60 parts numbers USA spec fj60 1980-1987 but went with the last revised parts number , and found a verifiable live sample , scooped it up with out delay and started the HUNDREDS of man hours i have into reverse engineering it to make this happen above .......

so that's some the behind the scenes R&D that i put in on a reproduction parts project of this magnitude and wide ranger 8+ years production run all to have 1 working prototype

i cant simply say , because its all a blurrrrrrrrrr now , how many late night staring at countless FSM wire diagrams i have into this ?

so when , ALI=Express it mentioned , i can Laugh My AZZ OFF and just know that's so freaking far from the real chain of events its laughable .....

but , that's ok , because this is what i like to do :)

1 card  (1).jpg

i am not sure of 62 compatibilities yet

that's currently in the works for sure

my question is what is different about a 60 and 62 combo switch to begin with ?

if anyone has a DONOR 62 combo switch , for a VERIFIED and RETURNABLE Loan to me

i WILL make this happen for sure

i know its a needed parts concern

i simply would need to study in great detail a verifiable 88-90 fj62 USA spec LHD one to see

who knows maybe theirs 2 or 3 different ones too ?

i found Historical Archives on my microfiche of 3 different FJ60 parts numbers USA spec fj60 1980-1987 but went with the last revised parts number , and found a verifiable live sample , scooped it up with out delay and started the HUNDREDS of man hours i have into reverse engineering it to make this happen above .......

so that's some the behind the scenes R&D that i put in on a reproduction parts project of this magnitude and wide ranger 8+ years production run all to have 1 working prototype

i cant simply say , because its all a blurrrrrrrrrr now , how many late night staring at countless FSM wire diagrams i have into this ?

so when , ALI=Express it mentioned , i can Laugh My AZZ OFF and just know that's so freaking far from the real chain of events its laughable .....

but , that's ok , because this is what i like to do :)

View attachment 2653906

UPDATE on the FJ62 / FJ60 Combination switch topic :

- The Reproduction FJ60 unit i have going on will in NO WAY interchange with a FJ62 USA spec.

i have sourced a verifiable one for a 62 in good working order , i dropped a WAD on it , but i hope i can approach Reproducing it , in the same way i approached the 8/80-9/87 FJ60 one i have available currently ?

- i have burned thru my initial 1st feeler order of qty x 100 units or KITS if you will , i have also prior to the last 10 , made a Express order for approx 200 more units , i should have them in hand by late next week or sooner

thanks so very much for your support !

like serious , i am grateful ,

- NOW listen up hard here and pay attn. please :

- the first 2 members whom come to me with a array of creative install photos of them installing the combo switches FJ60 , I WILL hook up with a 15% off promo Code password for my store good anytime on anything your heat desires .........

i am NO BULLS##T when it comes to this topic , you follow thru u get a prize plain and simple

thanks

PM me please ..

Last edited:
Ok, I'll try to get a list together of the bulbs needed. But in reality, all the same bulbs/sizes for the FJ60 would be required for the HJ, just in 24V. Would you prefer I start a new thread on this rather than clutter up this one?
Matt, are are the part numbers I bought from Mouser Canada to replace a lot of the 24V dash bulbs for my HJ60. It would be nice to have LED options for some of these, though the incandescents work fine for now.

Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 09.35.51.png

Matt, are are the part numbers I bought from Mouser Canada to replace a lot of the 24V dash bulbs for my HJ60. It would be nice to have LED options for some of these, though the incandescents work fine for now.

View attachment 2669676

Thanks for the feedback , and tech here

this process is in the works currently , and this helps alot , so far 99% of what i have come across is all available only outside the lower 48 in the NON-USA Far away markets , i order a few samples each time i see a potential one that can be applied here , but its a slow and tedious process as some shipping leed times on these international samples take 2 months or more ?

why i am not certain when i get others further away in only single digit calendar days ?

STUPID COVID 19 !

i hate that term worse then the one : WEBBER ! :rolleyes:

i suppose you have unlocked My Pandora's 24v BOX here today George un-knowingly ! 😆

feast your eyes carefully below , they will be uploaded online parts store here this afternoon shortly ..........

NOTE: these are NOT FOG lamps bulbs , rather JIS / JDM Turn signal ones that will forever change and shift the LUMENS from a dreary common USA spec. orange amber , to a bright and happy more Canary YELLOW Tone even with a Orange amber lenses still in place EXACTLY like my 60/61/62 Front side markers KUSTOM KOITO KITS currently available online , the end product LUMENS look SICK as all get out and a warm RETRO feel yet somewhat modern and progressive at the same time too ......

1620591388062.png

View attachment 2669676

For you George :

1FF0DBE8-1D8E-4752-85B6-0435C2AF0FCA.jpeg
9DE57570-9C08-446F-BFCB-FF63D330B525.jpeg
7623E260-F23C-4D87-BFE6-85FE0DAEB115.jpeg
A466A877-4670-426D-BBB9-8ABE90755FFC.jpeg

Banging out some FJ60 2 AWG 100% Anchor marine and TOYOTA Japan Spec. parts Only Positive Battery Cables tonight

100% made by hand in-house with pride here at the Skink-Works LAB .......

D979324D-3DF1-4912-9110-A155F4E329D0.jpeg
A9401E63-7977-47AD-88BE-54CB7EF8A30D.jpeg
B8387149-D674-4716-9548-5C14B709FC0B.jpeg

Last edited:
i will hook up anyone who posts several photos of My hand made cables installed since day one , with a 15% off coupon code good anytime on any thing

thanks

I also have been entrusted to re-finish a cherry set of Rear center caps rust free for @3_puppies ,...........

here are some in progress production pics .......

these little babies will look All WAG after i get done with them :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom