vintage teq parts toyota oil pressure sending unit wire harness repair kit, with reproduction oil pressure sending unit boot. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

brian

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
the end of my oil pressure sending unit wiring harness got brittle and broke off some time ago. my crude fix with a spade connector sorta worked, but had issues.

i found this kit on vintage teq part's sight.
somewhere between here and there my before pixs didn't happen, but the kit includes more wire than a person could possibly need, and several options for cladding over the wire, and a section with an oe quick connect, which i liked. more importantly, the connector at the sending unit grips like it should, no more wonky spade connector for me!
i had missed the memo, but the included 3m wiring connector, has a heat shrink housing with an adhesive property to it, that when correctly heated(no using an open flame heat source) creates a marine grade connection....so mine has not been heated yet.
he is also offering an epdm rubber reproduction of the oil prossure sending unit boot. not sure what it does, but toyota thought it best to have one.

oilsenderwire.jpg

oilsenderwire2.jpg

oilsenderwire3.jpg

oilsenderwire4.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom