Vintage Teq Parts - Great Products! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Vintage teq parts is a one man operation. He recently had a death in the family and is working on getting a backlog of orders out. He gets hundreds of emails and pm's , so there's no way he can respond to them and also process orders. Be patient and don't flood his in boxes with repeats. Be patient, it isn't amazon.

It’s so reoccurring!!!

Lots of folks order awesome LandCruiser stuff from the Skunk Works of the one and only Matthew @ToyotaMatt, You know VintageTeqParts !!
You think he’s Jeff Bezos or something and in two days a box is gonna arrive. I mean WTF!

Know this; if you order from www.Vintageteqparts Matt wakes up every morning, puts his pants on one leg at a time, has a beer, takes care of his family, goes to the Skunk Lab for some R&D, has a beer, orders stuff from all over the world, puts it in his inventory, has a beer and makes an outrageous video and post it on MUD, has a beer, crimps a bunch of wires, puts stuff in boxes, goes to the post office, comes home, has a beer, gets 4 hours of sleep and does it all again!
All along, giving us some of the best LandCruiser stuff ever!

Thanks Matthew aka, @ToyotaMatt

I’m a fan!

devo

It takes a lot of nerve to smuggle all that sweet loot back from Japan.

sometimes ...

it's more about trying as hard as i possibly can to dream big pipe dreams , new exciting ones , no matter how outside the TEq-BOX , or maybe NEW ones TOYOTA Never actually made before , ?

because now in 2023 it simple makes more sense then ever before ,you have to LOVE what you do for a living , and whom you do that for also , 50/50 even steven , NO BULL S#IT here .....

- to me at age 49 , now more then ever , it's my version of reality and my best possible Professional Mechanical Artesian , hands-on approach ....

- sure , finding a box of gold cad castle nuts across the ponds is Phun , the thrill of the chase , im a addrellian junkie for sure ! 🤣

- but , as the sands of time continue to re-wind , certain things are clicking more and more , i can't explain it fully in words , it's very much a " Thing " or vibe maybe ?

- The 16381-60420 was a point in time , in my evolution , sorta recently , last 3 ish years ..... it set me on a New and uncharted path into the wikid and unknown wild , i think having GHOST in my life now , has made that moment double down too ......

- Making folks things with my hands and mind , they actually like and use , is a humbling experience , this much i know for sure now well .....

matt :)

DSCN9724.JPG

castle nut11.jpg

1696802558006.png

1696802576101.png

1696802640629.png

Untitled.png

1696803526526.png

@ToyotaMatt you are a true gem.
We’ve had hours long conversations on the phone late at night and you’ve texted me a couple hours later with mega solutions.

Keep doing you, please. We’re all better for it.
This is the way.

Ian

@ToyotaMatt you are a true gem.
We’ve had hours long conversations on the phone late at night and you’ve texted me a couple hours later with mega solutions.

Keep doing you, please. We’re all better for it.
This is the way.

Ian

thank you :)

@ToyotaMatt Can you please give me an update on my order? Order # 5479 ordered on 3/4/24 multiple emails were sent asking for an update with no response.

Thank you

Hello Kevin ,

Your order has been shipped ..

See mud PM please , i posted all your shipping and tracking info there …

Thanks for your support

m

181F1552-38C7-4266-8FEF-9BF63AD80669.jpeg
93543BA8-9A9E-479A-AF90-0D2258199775.jpeg

hoping @ToyotaMatt will see this bat signal. hey brother, please check your inbox for me! order placed back in February, just looking for a response please.

I wish I had looked at these posts before placing an order since I could have saved myself a long wait for a product that may not arrive. I placed my order on March 28th which is coming up on exactly 2 weeks. I haven't received any responses to my multiple emails and web inquires. Any update on my order #5671 @ToyotaMatt?

I wish I had looked at these posts before placing an order since I could have saved myself a long wait for a product that may not arrive. I placed my order on March 28th which is coming up on exactly 2 weeks. I haven't received any responses to my multiple emails and web inquires. Any update on my order #5671 @ToyotaMatt?
Matt is pretty slow about getting orders out sometimes but you will eventually get it even though it sucks to wait. Also we are neighbors. I live on the edge of Woodstock on the Cobb county side.

Hey Matt
Waiting on the remaining parts order from you.
I can’t seem to get a hold of you. Please let me know. What and when?
Thanks

i ended up ordering what i need from @Coolerman . i think it shipped out before i even sent him the funds.

i checked the webpage this morning and there is actually a message saying that the site was not taking new orders at this time so that they could catch up on existing orders, so thats nice. im on 2 months and a week since my order, with no responses back from three emails and a private mesage here on mud.

hoping @ToyotaMatt will see this bat signal. hey brother, please check your inbox for me! order placed back in February, just looking for a response please.

wade

your bolts are shipped

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom